✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

So much hype with these leaks, decided to give in and listen one snippet, just couldn't resist.Β Not good quality, but that synth-poppy drum fill and some synths gave me a bit even M83 vibes. Waiting to hear it in full and good quality, toΒ see what this collaboration becomes. It will be a popular song definitely, but music criticΒ side of me is a bit sceptical still. Not worried about the production, just about songwriting and the whole concept of this collab.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, CP-EST said:

So much hype with these leaks, decided to give in and listen one snippet, just couldn't resist.Β Not good quality, but that synth-poppy drum fill and some synths gave me a bit even M83 vibes. Waiting to hear it in full and good quality, toΒ see what this collaboration becomes. It will be a popular song definitely, but music criticΒ side of me is a bit sceptical still. Not worried about the production, just about songwriting and the whole concept of this collab

it might be quite cool tho if coldplay come out with some synth-heavy songs like from M83, or even maybe a collab might be even cooler haha

12 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

I currently have all snippets, and as someone who didn't liked the idea of this collab, I'm actually digging it now.Β 

That's actually great to hear. I was never against the collab but I just figured it would be an extremely poppy song, more so than Higher Power. Glad to hear that most people like it though.

• Thanks 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion