✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

3 hours ago, Coeurli said:

It was a livestream. At some point it stopped before being taken down I assume. Therefore when you clicked on the link, you must have arrived after it was already finished/unavailable. Play button had disappeared.

We do not give recommendation on how to access any illegal content on the forums thread, whether that's a link or a tutorial on how to play/access the illegal content.Β :blush:

I am the streamer himself, and I stopped the stream only because it's late and I'm about to get sleep.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AnaMarie said:

This album is sure going to be something to unpack!! And hearing the trailer, it does feel like a whole new universe, outside the Coldplay universe we know... which I guess is what they were aiming at. New sounds and flavors, Coldplay for sure, never do the same thing twice!Β 

Coldplayverse confirmed?Β ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddmen said:

Coldplayverse confirmed?Β ?

I had heard a "diagram" theory from EL's booklet, that each symbol refers to each Coldplay era (like DNA to X&Y) as there are apparently 9 symbols, and with the new cover it is seen that they added new "positions" for the planetsΒ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Alien Radio's official website has now been updated as per the previous link i've shared before - it's now on the main page!

It appears that all the planets go the same message at the top: EVERYONE IS AN ALIEN SOMEWHERE

:dance:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion