Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Lost42 said:

Here's a document I made with all the informations known so far (well, all the known informations I know so far):

 

  1. MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
    - PLANET : NEON MOON I

    - LANGUAGE :
    - LENGTH : ~0:55

 

  1. HIGHER POWER
    - PLANET : KAOTICA
    - LANGUAGE : KAOTICAN
    - LENGTH : 3:31

 

  1. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
    - PLANET : ECHO
    - LANGUAGE : MIRROR (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. ????
    - PLANET : KUBIK
    - LANGUAGE : QBLOCK (?)
    - LENGTH :

     

  2. « OH, WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY »
    - PLANET : CALYPSO
    - LANGUAGE : AQUAMARINE (?)
    - LENGTH :

     

  3. HUMAN HEART
    - PLANET : SUPERSOLIS
    - LANGUAGE : SUPERSOLAR
    - LENGTH : ~3:12

     

  4. ['MODERN ROCK MUSE-LIKE']
    - PLANET : ULTRA
    - LANGUAGE : VOLTIK (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. « YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL »
    - PLANET : FLORIS
    - LANGUAGE : BLOOM (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. ['TRANSITION TRACK']
    - PLANET : NEON MOON II
    - LANGUAGE :
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. MY UNIVERSE (FEATURING BTS)
    - PLANET : EPIPHANE
    - LANGUAGE : SPHERIC (?)
    - LENGTH : ~3:40

 

  1. ['LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL SYNTHS TRANSITION' or LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (REPRISE)]
    - PLANET : INFINITY STATION
    - LANGUAGE : INFINITIUM
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. « IN THIS CRAZY WORLD, I DO, I JUST WANT YOU »
    - PLANET : COLORATURA
    - LANGUAGE : COLORATURAN
    - LENGTH :

The language in Neon Moons is Mots Neon. Where did you get informations about Life is beautiful reprise part? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

The excitement is overwhelming. This era could be their best even if the music material would suck (which I don't think it will, I actually think the snippets sounds amazing and Higher Power sounds so much better in that whole context)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lost42 said:

Here's a document I made with all the informations known so far (well, all the known informations I know so far):

 

  1. MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
    - PLANET : NEON MOON I

    - LANGUAGE :
    - LENGTH : ~0:55

 

  1. HIGHER POWER
    - PLANET : KAOTICA
    - LANGUAGE : KAOTICAN
    - LENGTH : 3:31

 

  1. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
    - PLANET : ECHO
    - LANGUAGE : MIRROR (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. ????
    - PLANET : KUBIK
    - LANGUAGE : QBLOCK (?)
    - LENGTH :

     

  2. « OH, WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY »
    - PLANET : CALYPSO
    - LANGUAGE : AQUAMARINE (?)
    - LENGTH :

     

  3. HUMAN HEART
    - PLANET : SUPERSOLIS
    - LANGUAGE : SUPERSOLAR
    - LENGTH : ~3:12

     

  4. ['MODERN ROCK MUSE-LIKE']
    - PLANET : ULTRA
    - LANGUAGE : VOLTIK (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. « YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL »
    - PLANET : FLORIS
    - LANGUAGE : BLOOM (?)
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. ['TRANSITION TRACK']
    - PLANET : NEON MOON II
    - LANGUAGE :
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. MY UNIVERSE (FEATURING BTS)
    - PLANET : EPIPHANE
    - LANGUAGE : SPHERIC (?)
    - LENGTH : ~3:40

 

  1. ['LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL SYNTHS TRANSITION' or LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (REPRISE)]
    - PLANET : INFINITY STATION
    - LANGUAGE : INFINITIUM
    - LENGTH :

 

  1. « IN THIS CRAZY WORLD, I DO, I JUST WANT YOU »
    - PLANET : COLORATURA
    - LANGUAGE : COLORATURAN
    - LENGTH :

Great summary, although I would say song 3 is Rescue Street and 11 Life Is Beautiful

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, X AND Y said:

Great summary, although I would say song 3 is Rescue Street and 11 Life Is Beautiful

Track 11 sounds nothing like Life is Beautiful unless its just brand new song 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harrisonrules said:

Track 11 sounds nothing like Life is Beautiful unless its just brand new song 

Not sure which number but pretty sure Life is Beautiful is the track at 1:15. Look up the song on Yt. It's identical..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

Track 11 sounds nothing like Life is Beautiful unless its just brand new song 

The overtura snippet and alien radio snippet show an EDM part that is exactly the same as Life is Beautiful 

Edited by Su_Xyloto
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harrisonrules said:

Are we talking about the one where Chris says in this crazy world or something else 

The one before that and after My Universe

Edited by X AND Y
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harrisonrules said:

Are we talking about the one where Chris says in this crazy world or something else 

I am talking about the song on 1.15 seconds of overtura and that corresponds to the infinity station snippet on alien radio

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yes? said:

4pm BST is the time to be online...

Coldplaying and so on posted this... but from where  they know it ?

Edited by maeli
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much interference on the AlienRadio.fm, besides Higher Power, is almost impossible to me recognize any song lol. Oh but the art is amazing! Love how those planets look and after all the HP versions is a great step to the new album 🥳

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the links posted earlier in this thread has been updated...with a Pre-Order link and some interesting info "release date"...preorder link goes to CP . com but page not found yet.

 

[link removed by moderator]

 

 BTW Used to post on here many years ago. Just registered again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...