✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 minute ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

So we are not allowed to talk about whatΒ has happened?

Just seen on Twitter. 2 months in advance of the single release is a little heavy. I'm thinking someone must have access to the whole album.

14 minutes ago, Jjk1 said:

the whole album leaked ???? Β 2 months before ??? Β ...

I don't think. But an upcoming single due to be released in September has. Hoping the one who leaked itΒ doesn't have access to the whole album. Could be a car crash of an era.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, Jjk1 said:

my universe has leaked completely but it seems that the whole album too. Β I see this on twt :/

What?! Is this for real? The whole album?!! That’s so wrong! Who is saying this?!!! What is happening?! ??
Where isΒ the respect for theΒ artist?! ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I don't think. But an upcoming single due to be released in September has. Hoping the one who leaked itΒ doesn't have access to the whole album. Could be a car crash of an era.

I'm so confused right now. My Universe appears to have leaked not long after Higher Power came out but wasn't circulated widely and I've only heard maybe 10 seconds of it.

I really hope the whole album hasn't leaked this far in advance... but I wouldn't be surprised if it has. This kind of thing happens to a lot of popular artists.

• Sad 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion