Jump to content
๐Ÿช MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH ๐Ÿ›ฐ

๐ŸŒ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper.ย In

LEAK ย 

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my houseย ๐Ÿ˜€

Posted Images

Chris did that YouTube interview with BTS and still didnโ€™t drop My Universe. The Coloratura video teaser is a few weeks old too and there are no signs of the full version getting released anytime soon.ย Iโ€™m getting confused about their strategyย 

Edited by Famous Old Painter
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Chris did that YouTube interview with BTS and still didnโ€™t drop My Universe. The Coloratura video teaser is a few weeks old too and there are no signs of the full version getting released anytime soon.ย Iโ€™m getting confused about their strategyย 

Chris did another rehearsal video earlier

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldplaykb said:

The amount of likes they have gotten is insane. This song will be break records for sure.

Just what I said!
The fastest ever for their CDs to sell out in Coldplay Store too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, only.your.imagination said:

It's my birthday, what a gift this year ahah๐Ÿ˜…

I didn't imagine they waited that long actually

Happy birthday!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Little to not hype for this song for me. Haven't even felt like looking out for the leaked version. I do actually like some BTS songs so this oneย shouldn't be as bad as SJLT, right? right?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Edited by JM-42
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JM-42 said:

Little to not hype for this song for me. Haven't even felt like looking out for the leaked version. I do actually like some BTS songs so this oneย shouldn't be as bad as SJLT, right? right?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

this song is leagues ahead of something just like this

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

Ehh, not for me, I prefer SJLT and ASFOS over MU any day.

Love A Sky Full of Stars, but SJLT I would go as far as saying it's their worst song ever. To each their own though ๐Ÿคท

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

this song is leagues ahead of something just like this

also I'd say that the leaked version (which is the demo) is much better than SJLT, and the final version sounds much more improved and polished.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to ๐ŸŒ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



ร—
ร—
  • Create New...