🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Everyday life said:

The first snippet back in March 2021 about a new song before MOTS.

I'm not aware of that snippet. Was is a leaked snippet? Or it was published by the band or in a soundcheck or something similar? Just to know if it's ok to ask for the link lol.

1 hour ago, eddmen said:

I'm not aware of that snippet. Was is a leaked snippet? Or it was published by the band or in a soundcheck or something similar? Just to know if it's ok to ask for the link lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My guess for LIB is that it's instrumental - the review never explicitly stated the presence of actual "Olé Olé Olés" but they said it slyly reworks it - so who knows, maybe it'll come as a piano or guitar line or one of Jon Hopkins' electronic flourishes?

It's also worth noting that Life in Technicolor is instrumental but also has wordless chants in it, so maybe Infinity Sign will be in the same vein.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
6 hours ago, TheBigBadBono said:

Supongo que LIB es instrumental: la revisión nunca mencionó explícitamente la presencia de "Olé Olé Olés" real, pero dijeron que lo reelabora astutamente, así que quién sabe, tal vez vendrá como una línea de piano o guitarra o una de Jon. ¿Las florituras electrónicas de Hopkins?

También vale la pena señalar que Life in Technicolor es instrumental, pero también tiene cánticos sin palabras, por lo que quizás Infinity Sign estará en la misma línea.

But if you noticed, the Rolling Stones review doesn't talk about songs that are actually interludes like Alien Choir or MOTS I-II, hence, Infinity Sign is a song with lyrics.

2 hours ago, huevos con pan said:

But if you noticed, the Rolling Stones review doesn't talk about songs that are actually interludes like Alien Choir or MOTS I-II, hence, Infinity Sign is a song with lyrics.

That's true, but it could be because its 4 times longer than the other interludes.

3 minutes ago, johnnymax8652 said:

if really Infinity Sign will not have other lyrics, I just hope we will not get 3 minutes of olé olé olé... 

I'm sure they're going to rework it into something else - Genius says Jon Hopkins is on the track, and I don't know how credible that is, but going off of his Coldplay material (The Escapist, Life in Technicolor, Midnight) and his solo work (Light Through the Veins, Immunity) he knows how to make repetition absolutely beautiful.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
On 9/30/2021 at 12:35 AM, Sonic85 said:

Leave the old albums alone. Some folks have this desire to tinker with them and I don't understand it. 

I totally agree. I think they should not re-arrange any of their former Albums or songs. Each album and each song is unique and marks a special point in their career. Coldplay have always worked extremely hard on each and every song and we can see what they were capable of doing at a certain point of their career. So we can see their authentic development and enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, johnnymax8652 said:

if really Infinity Sign will not have other lyrics, I just hope we will not get 3 minutes of olé olé olé... 

My curiousty about this track is gone after reading the review. 

I am so so excited to hear Humankind and Infinity now given they are going to be stadium rock songs (most likely, we'll see how Infinity plays out). I fell in love with Coldplay during the Viva and MX eras where there was a huge focus on acoustic guitar arena rock songs and singalong chants and I'm really anxious to hear how they modify that in 2021. 

On the RS review, I wonder if the reviewer felt that Biutyful and MU are weaker just because they stray away from the alt-rock songs of the rest of the album? I do think Coldplay has had an issue ever since AHFOD of having inconsistent sounds on their records or songs that genre-wise don't quite compliment the other songs around it. For example, HP, MU and Coloratura are all pretty dang different in their own respects, but at least have a rock backing to them. Maybe Biutyful is gonna be really poppy & electronic compared to the rest of the album?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lennyrott1 said:

I am so so excited to hear Humankind and Infinity now given they are going to be stadium rock songs (most likely, we'll see how Infinity plays out). I fell in love with Coldplay during the Viva and MX eras where there was a huge focus on acoustic guitar arena rock songs and singalong chants and I'm really anxious to hear how they modify that in 2021. 

On the RS review, I wonder if the reviewer felt that Biutyful and MU are weaker just because they stray away from the alt-rock songs of the rest of the album? I do think Coldplay has had an issue ever since AHFOD of having inconsistent sounds on their records or songs that genre-wise don't quite compliment the other songs around it. For example, HP, MU and Coloratura are all pretty dang different in their own respects, but at least have a rock backing to them. Maybe Biutyful is gonna be really poppy & electronic compared to the rest of the album?

Where did you read that Humankind and Infinity would be rock songs?

Like People of the pride?

Someone sent a link to the Reddit that claimed to be a leak - it looked sketchy, but I downloaded it anyway. I opened it using an online unarchiver and its a zip file of the 12 songs from MOTS that MAY or MAY NOT be fake, but I need to access it with a password.

Is there anyone here who has advanced password-breaking software they can use to open the zip?? I have it, but it needs cracking as it may or may not be a leak.

18 minutes ago, TheBigBadBono said:

Alguien envió un enlace al Reddit que decía ser una filtración; parecía incompleto, pero lo descargué de todos modos. Lo abrí usando un desarchivador en línea y es un archivo zip de las 12 canciones de MOTS que PUEDEN o NO PUEDEN ser falsas, pero necesito acceder con una contraseña.

¿Hay alguien aquí que tenga un software avanzado para romper contraseñas que pueda usar para abrir el zip? Lo tengo, pero necesita agrietarse, ya que puede ser una fuga o no.

It's the same file leaked a few months ago and it's fake lmao 

• Thanks 1
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion