โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

1 hour ago, harrisonrules said:

Coldplay played POTP againย 

Where? ?

ย 

I am anti leak just because it doesnโ€™t seem to be what the band intends for how we enjoy the music. I listened to Overtura (many times), the released songs, and Human Heart since the band seems to want that for us.ย 
ย 

Am also curious when preorders arrive. I ordered the autographed CD but normally I always buy through a local record store so Iโ€™m not used to this!

PSAย Coldplay have announcedย The Atmospheres, an immersive journey through the Spheres to celebrate the launch of the new album, to be held in several cities on the 15th and 16th. Youโ€™re not supposed to be able to book a slot until tomorrow (the 8th); but strangely, I just succeeded and have a confirmed slot at 2pm on the Friday in London! Not sure whether or not they opened the booking early by accident, but sharing in case anyone here wants to jump on it atย https://www.coldplayspheres.com.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MosesTheMarshmallow said:

Is this autographed copy from Warner legit? Because I already pre-ordered it LOL. Coldplay sent a text about it.

https://store.warnermusic.com/music-of-the-spheres-autographed-cd.html

I want to know as well. Already bought it. But it is the official Warner site and Coldplay repostet it in their Story so I guessโ€ฆย 

• Like 1

Guys do you think the tour will be affected by any restrictions because of the pandemic? I've never seen Coldplay live and I'm just waiting for them to set the dates to buy a ticket, but I was wondering if the experience will be the same as always i.e. sold out stadiums packed with people. I would be disappointed if my first time seeing them live will be a stripped down version of what it usually is.

7 minutes ago, GarbageOffice said:

Guys do you think the tour will be affected by any restrictions because of the pandemic? I've never seen Coldplay live and I'm just waiting for them to set the dates to buy a ticket, but I was wondering if the experience will be the same as always i.e. sold out stadiums packed with people. I would be disappointed if my first time seeing them live will be a stripped down version of what it usually is.

The tour will probably start in mid/late 2022, so most restrictions are likely to be gone by the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

At this point, I'm confused about what constitutes a single 2021 since artists are constantly dropping songs leading up to albums, but I assume so far Higher Power and My Universe are promotional singles while Coloratura is just an album track.

So with that in mind, I think Let Somebody Go HAS to be the next single since it features Selena Gomez. Perhaps once My Universe starts dipping in the charts, they could release it as another shot at hitting #1. Maybe a few weeks after the album is out they'll put out a video or some way of promoting it.

• Like 3

I think withย Selena as a featuring artist a Billboard #1 is not as much of a given as it was with BTS.ย Her album sales seem to be a lot stronger than her singles.

But I think Selena has been quite successful in the latin music industry lately? It looks like that could beย Coldplay's new target after BTS helped them chart in the US/CA/Asia.

On that list that they published on social mediaย a while ago Chris also promoted J Balvin. Maybe that's another upcoming collab too.ย 

ย 

• Angry 2

I thinkt that they have show all the collaborations of this album.

Let Somebody Go will be single, its clear. But I suposse that we will have at leats a 4 singles in this album, so maybe People of the Pride (which have other target different) could be. Some singles are released before the LP.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

At this point, I'm confused about what constitutes a single 2021 since artists are constantly dropping songs leading up to albums, but I assume so far Higher Power and My Universe are promotional singles while Coloratura is just an album track.

So with that in mind, I think Let Somebody Go HAS to be the next single since it features Selena Gomez. Perhaps once My Universe starts dipping in the charts, they could release it as another shot at hitting #1. Maybe a few weeks after the album is out they'll put out a video or some way of promoting it.

Higher Power and MU donโ€™t feel like promo singles at all, theyโ€™re definitely the first two main singles.

Eh I think a lot of us still on here are old-timers who still like the formatting of this forum. I also got turned on to Discord before Everyday Life dropped and that seems to be the place where discussion is moving. Also Reddit and Twitter have become more active. So hard to know if there's less hype or if people are just more distributed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LisaFeehily said:

I think Viva and fix you fromย their Berlin show are my favourite performances so farย this era. The crowd seemed super engaged and the band looked SO excited. Really fun to watch!

Yes!ย I also enjoyed Coloratura live, I think they have made a huge improvement in performing it live since the Howard Stern Show performance

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

I guess today's official singles still demandย  a physical release and both HP and MU got one, Coloratura was only available online

based on this we could also say that EL only had a double official single "orphans/arabesque" + 5 promotional videos (EL song, daddy, CCC, CotW, TiT)

• Like 1

The shop team/label/band would never confirm it even if it was fake. At the end of the day you either trust that it's authentic or you don't. Unless you see them signing it in person there's no way of knowing for sure.

Edited by LisaFeehily
  • Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to ๐Ÿช Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion