✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Their leak prevention's been good this era, impressive for an artist this huge, even compared to EL - HP didn't leak at all, MU got leaked, but it was the unfinished demo, while the entirety of the album hasn't leaked.

It's impressive how many of the "leaks" have been the band basically shooting themselves in the foot - leaving behind alien languages in Barcelona, accidentally posting the Higher Power teaser a week ahead of time, Phil leaving little clues about planets, playing songs during a public event even before the album was announced, Warner and its other companies posting about other songs on their Instagram and Twitter - basically the biggest culprits for leaking are the band themselves.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, TheBigBadBono said:

It's impressive how many of the "leaks" have been the band basically shooting themselves in the foot - leaving behind alien languages in Barcelona, accidentally posting the Higher Power teaser a week ahead of time, Phil leaving little clues about planets, playing songs during a public event even before the album was announced, Warner and its other companies posting about other songs on their Instagram and Twitter - basically the biggest culprits for leaking are the band themselves.

I don't think that's leaking, but just teasing. Creating the hype!

• Like 5

I just checked the status on my orders. The Warner order says "not shipped" and the Coldplay.com order says "unfulfilled"

I was hoping to get them on release day but I don't see that happening if my orders haven't even shipped yet. I live in the Midwestern USA.

I am baffled as to how some people have gotten their albums already yet mine hasn't even shipped from either place. Is it because of where I live, I wonder? I wonder if the people who got theirs already are in the UK?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColdplayingMama said:

I just checked the status on my orders. The Warner order says "not shipped" and the Coldplay.com order says "unfulfilled"

I was hoping to get them on release day but I don't see that happening if my orders haven't even shipped yet. I live in the Midwestern USA.

I am baffled as to how some people have gotten their albums already yet mine hasn't even shipped from either place. Is it because of where I live, I wonder? I wonder if the people who got theirs already are in the UK?

They didn't order via the Coldplay official store. Some stores just ship stuff as soon as they have them in stock. 

2 hours ago, jcfromparis said:

I received yesterday "My Universe" first edition cd.
Still waiting for the Epiphane one.
So I probably won't receive the Infinity Edition until 2 weeks. Yawn.

Of course, there's Spotify and the regular version (thanks to Amazon on the release day)

Me too!

I hope that the Epiphane edition will arrive early...

I dont understand how we can receive the My Universe Single after other people recives the new LP which is not out yet xD

• Like 1

Just now, fuzzyman20 said:

Guys, you should stop asking for leaks.... If it leaks, believe me, you will know

At least we bring on some movement to this thread, cause it seems nobody is really excited about the release around here ?

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion