✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

5 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

No. It’s all same font for all artists. If you look at the lineup here you can clearly see.

https://www.iheart.com/music-festival/#lineup

I freaked out forΒ a bit when I saw the post on the band's instagram... Hahahaha! Do you think they will premiere some type of new material? Personally, I think they'll just play some songs like Paradise, VLV, Yellow and call it a day. I'm not expecting nothing new anytime soon, all of this and the past clowning we had made me some kind of sceptical at this point. For me, 2021 is still a good year to think they'll start a new era. (But I hope I'm wrong about this too)

2 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

I freaked out forΒ a bit when I saw the post on the band's instagram... Hahahaha! Do you think they will premiere some type of new material? Personally, I think they'll just play some songs like Paradise, VLV, Yellow and call it a day. I'm not expecting nothing new anytime soon, all of this and the past clowning we had made me some kind of sceptical at this point. For me, 2021 is still a good year to think they'll start a new era. (But I hope I'm wrong about this too)

I'm not going to tire of saying it, this year there will be a new album, because they ended the era of Everyday Life, if there was no new album, they would have ended the era of Everyday Life in 2021

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beckett B said:

I'm not going to tire of saying it, this year there will be a new album, because they ended the era of Everyday Life, if there was no new album, they would have ended the era of Everyday Life in 2021

I don't think that the band has to release a new album necessarily during the rest of this year. They can release a new single before the end of the year and drop the entire album in 2021

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I don't think that the band has to release a new album necessarily during the rest of this year. They can release a new single before the end of the year and drop the entire album in 2021

Nope, this is how the official Timeline of Coldplay works, the year that an era ends, it is the same year that a new album is released and a new era begins

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Beckett B said:

Nope, this is how the official Timeline of Coldplay works, the year that an era ends, it is the same year that a new album is released and a new era begins

Fair enough, you have a point. But Coldplay has always released the first single andΒ an upcoming album within the same year, right? What if it's the other way round this time? I know that this is far-fetched but anything is possible and the band is full of surprises, anyway

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Fair enough, you have a point. But Coldplay has always released the first single andΒ an upcoming album within the same year, right? What if it's the other way round this time? I know that this is far-fetched but anything is possible and the band is full of surprises, anyway

I don't think so, they have never done that, what's makes you think that they are going to do it now?, They may certainly change something in their style of music, album after album, but they are faithful to their way of releasing singles and albums, the first single will be released a month or two before the album's release, and as I said if they were going to release the album in 2021, they would have ended the Everyday Life era in 2021

12 minutes ago, Beckett B said:

I don't think so, they have never done that, what's makes you think that they are going to do it now?, They may certainly change something in their style of music, album after album, but they are faithful to their way of releasing singles and albums, the first single will be released a month or two before the album's release, and as I said if they were going to release the album in 2021, they would have ended the Everyday Life era in 2021

Well, the thingΒ is that I'm not sure how much music Coldplay has made and recorded for the upcoming album so far. Sure, they must have already started doing so last year as Orphans was added to Everyday Life at the eleventh hour and it was supposed to be on the following album in the first place. Also, being quarantined and not being able to work in a single studio together could have made the whole process last longer than it was expected. That's why I think they could release a new single first and wait till next year to drop the entire album.

But I'm just speculating because I trust my gut. I might be completely wrong as well so feel free to debunk my statements

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Well, the thingΒ is that I'm not sure how much music Coldplay has made and recorded for the upcoming album so far. Sure, they must have already started doing so last year as Orphans was added to Everyday Life at the eleventh hour and it was supposed to be on the following album in the first place. Also, being quarantined and not being able to work in a single studio together could have made the whole process last longer than it was expected. That's why I think they could release a new single first and wait till next year to drop the entire album.

But I'm just speculating because I trust my gut. I might be completely wrong as well so feel free to debunk my statements

I think that LP9 has been in development since 2018, considering that possibly Music of the Spheres is LP9, and Music of the Spheres since 2018, the band has tried to register the Music of the Spheres trademark, but due to problems with a religious company, they could not, so for me, LP9 / Music of the Spheres will be released this year, between October or November,Β And as I said, the biggest proof is the Timeline

Edited by Beckett B
  • Like 2

Take it easy guys... Let's wait until the band confirms the opening of the new era (new single). All popular bands and artist are just freshlyΒ resume their activities like participations, releases... So.. Coldplay would not the exception, they are probably being more participative and attractting attention of their public. (for example: Coldplay Radio, social networks, Global Citizen, etc...)

It's obvius that COVID-19 delayed the band's proyects and the developing on LP9. If they confirmed that the Everyday Life era is over... It's means that it is possible that LP9 will beΒ releaseΒ this year

• Like 1

Okay everyone here’s my theory. If you guys remember during the β€œAHFOD” era the boys played their first show since ghost stories at the 2015 I heart radio music festival on September 18th , 2015. They wore the new eras clothes but no new songs were played. Then the next concert they played was the β€œ2015 Global Citizen Festival” on September 26th , 2015 they debut β€œAmazing Day” and also wear the new clothes but then they released β€œAdventure Of A Lifetime” on November 6th 2015. And also announced the new album. I have a feeling they might follow that same formula this time around as well.Β 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

Okay everyone here’s my theory. If you guys remember during the β€œAHFOD” era the boys played their first show since ghost stories at the 2015 I heart radio music festival on September 18th , 2015. They wore the new eras clothes but no new songs were played. Then the next concert they played was the β€œ2015 Global Citizen Festival” on September 26th , 2015 they debut β€œAmazing Day” and also wear the new clothes but then they released β€œAdventure Of A Lifetime” on November 6th 2015. And also announced the new album. I have a feeling they might follow that same formula this time around as well.Β 

I like your theory, but I believe in iHeartRadio Festival we will see at least one song from LP9 / MOTS, since this year's Global Citizen was canceled

2 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

I feel like something like this is the best we can hope for this year, tbh!Β 

If they use the new clothesΒ for the iHeart Radio gig, it'd be awesome!!! But I can think of two possibilities:

1. They use new clothing for the new era and we all freak out.

2. They just wear casual clothes like on that Paradise video for that Global Goals broadcast...

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MarckozZ said:

If they use the new clothesΒ for the iHeart Radio gig, it'd be awesome!!! But I can think of two possibilities:

1. They use new clothing for the new era and we all freak out.

2. They just wear casual clothes like on that Paradise video for that Global Goals broadcast...

3. They wear Ratino's clothes to help promote Guy's clothing label

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

• Wow 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, Pepperfish said:

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

where can i listen to that version????!?!

Β 

Β 

TrollΒ 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stepstr said:

TrollΒ 

wonder if the poster is talking about Baidu. i somehow managed to get an account on there bypassing on the phone number verifications and google translates using their cloud service which allows international people to get in and found a poster with The Race but with a dead link. Many replies claimed it sounded great but google translate only gets you so far so some comments are left for debate. It appears that its probs the ghost stories version and the original poster of the GS version claims to be the original leaker as they released the file in November of 2019.Β  if they had that GS version of the Race in November they could have the AHFOD as they were the first people I know of to share that they have it.

One of the articles with The Race leak listed: (make note that the original upload date was late 2019)

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6040109748

Edited by GamingForeverAUS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wait, What?, You're kidding, right?

Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. [...]. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by I ran away
Link removed

5 hours ago, Pepperfish said:

Nope, not a troll, not kidding. Look for yourself. [...]. About 4 or 5 pages into Google if you search for Coldplay the race. Not keen on sites like this but it's there and has the race, but I'm not posting the link. Links not dead and it's not been taken down, listening to it now

Β 

Β 

Β 

damn can't find anything except GS version after searching [...] Β which filters the search results to one website and only the videos with the term "coldplay" and "the race" in it

Edited by I ran away
Link removed

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic