✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

40 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Should be midnight in your timezoneΒ 

:thinking:Β I swear they released Coloratura everywhere at midnight, Great Britain time. Greenwich time, I think it's called? I'm not an expert on this at all but it seems odd to me that certain parts of the world would hear it before others. Couldn't someone from JP or NZ just put it on YT or something? That's such a hassle to stagger it for theΒ streaming platforms, too. What if you released it too early in x country on accident? And several counties have multiple timezones.Β 

Edited by HowCouldIForget

14 minutes ago, HowCouldIForget said:

:thinking:Β I swear they released Coloratura everywhere at midnight, Great Britain time. Greenwich time, I think it's called? I'm not an expert on this at all but it seems odd to me that certain parts of the world would hear it before others. Couldn't someone from JP or NZ just put it on YT or something? That's such a hassle to stagger it for theΒ streaming platforms, too. What if you released it too early in x country on accident? And several counties have multiple timezones.Β 

The band's official YouTube will upload the album as soon as it's released and that'll be Timezone protected too. Anyone else uploading the album will be zapped immediately by EMI's copyright bots.Β 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

The band's official YouTube will upload the album as soon as it's released and that'll be Timezone protected too. Anyone else uploading the album will be zapped immediately by EMI's copyright bots.Β 

what about using a VPNΒ 

I'll give it a try in less than 24 hours ?Β 

9 hours ago, Ze said:

There is something very weird about the album not having leaked

I know. I keep checking hasitleaked.com still nothing. I hate that they keep teasing us with 15 second clips of a new song which makes you want to hear the song and album more!!! It's torture! I know for a fact that music stores already have the album, why can't one employee just put one of the CDs in a computer and leak it for us

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion