Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion


Recommended Posts

Just now, Guuuusuu said:

Whaat? Where's MOTS I & II??

I guess those appear to be short, instrumental tracks so they 'dont count'. 

 

MOTSI is just the intro they play before concerts, and I would imagine II will be very similar to I 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

Infinity sign is so beautiful i cannot believe. Fuck you reviewers except rs one, Who only mentioned it. So profoundly beautiful. Also lsg so so nice

Edited by Tarkovsky2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Go back a page on dbree, they're there 

Oh, number II is there, ah, just an instrumental thing anywho as I thought. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tarkovsky2 said:

Infinity sign is so beautiful i cannot believe. Fuck you reviewers except rs one, Who only mentioned it. So profoundly beautiful. Also lsg so so nice

Definitely my favorite of the leaked tracks. Haven't heard the live version of Life is Beautiful to compare but it's incredible, really.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc90 said:

I guess those appear to be short, instrumental tracks so they 'dont count'. 

 

MOTSI is just the intro they play before concerts, and I would imagine II will be very similar to I 

I do wonder if people actually care about songs like those on albums, that are 30 or so second long, or even include them in their music playlists. I guess it's a little dismissive of me, but I immediately disregard those types of filler intermission/interlude-type tracks whenever they're on albums, no matter how much I like the artist.

Edited by ruffsnap
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HowCouldIForget said:

Definitely my favorite of the leaked tracks. Haven't heard the live version of Life is Beautiful to compare but it's incredible, really.

Yeah, it is really good, like so profoundly good, so unexpected to begin with football chant and be hypnotic at the same time hhahaha cannot believe it how it worked out this good

Edited by Tarkovsky2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ruffsnap said:

I do wonder if people actually care about songs like those on albums, that are 30 or so second long, or even include them in their music playlists. I guess it's a little dismissive of me, but I immediately disregard those types of filler intermission/interlude-type tracks whenever they're on albums, no matter how much I like the artist.

I'll listen in my first full album playthrough at least XD

 

but ive edited some tracks to play the instrumental into the next track, such as Mylo Xyloto into Hurts Like Heaven. In other words, I make it one track instead of two separate ones.

Edited by jc90
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guuuusuu said:

 

alright kids, be careful opening up random files on the interwebs

 

but this one is real tho lol

 

have fun everyone, please buy the copy too when its released officially ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites

i love how the fact this album is meant to be their commercial comeback didn't stoped them from making bold moves such as potp, infinity sign and coloratura, they're not just a band, they're ARTISTS

Edited by gustavothehuman
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eskapist said:

Can we talk about how f*cking great the production is ? 

this only comes as a surprise to people outside of the pop realm to be honest, max martin has multiple major artists on chokehold for a reason besties

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...