🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

My vinyl package of standard + infinity station version finally arrived from UK to Australia. Standard is a nice purple coloured vinyl with multi coloured splooshes🙂 finally get to hear it in all its crackly beauty 😍 

Edited by Flugelhorn
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 PM, Westminster said:

Not MotS but did anyone else already listened to Chris' collab with Mamak Khadem ?! Its so different, still calm and touching. I really love it, EL-vibes all over it 💚

Thanks for the info ! Love it.

To release the same day as another My Universe remix is quite strange.

Wanted to let everyone know that starting soon today ColdplayXtra will be having an interview with Phil.

I'm unsure/forget if this website allows web links but you can find in on Twitch.tv just look for the channel, ColdplayXtra. I learned about this event through the Reddit Coldplay topic. 

7 hours ago, marcofratini said:

Guys, for you when Let somebody go will be released as a single? It’s been some time since my universe dropped, I think we’ll get it soon. 

On Spotify, LSG is already a single, but more of the promotional type, and I think it came out at the same time as the album for some reason. Hopefully the proper single has a B-side on it...

1 hour ago, marcofratini said:

And do you think humankind too will be released as a single? I really hope so…

On the Alien Radio broadcast a couple weeks ago, Phil asked the listeners whether Humankind or People of the Pride should be a single (since many were asking about it). So I’d say one of the two will be a single at some point, with a music video at least 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, marcofratini said:

And do you think humankind too will be released as a single? I really hope so…

Let Somebody Go is pretty much confirmed to be a single, but I'd say either Humankind or People Of The Pride could be singles, but not both. I could see however the other song being included on a future EP (Aurora?) should there be one.

16 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

2022 = 20 years of AROBTTH, 24 years of career.

FFTF2024. I don't know, maybe I'm just tripping.

A rumour elsewhere is that it refers to the final album, Coldplay, and stands for Finale For The Fans 2024. If it's true, and assuming Coldplay go ahead with the second and third parts of MOTS, it would mean Coldplay would be releasing a new album every year until 2024. After Coldplay/FFTF2024, who knows what will come next. I'm quite tempted to start a MOTSv2 thread even before we know it's going to happen.

• Thanks 1
On 11/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Doomotron said:

Let Somebody Go is pretty much confirmed to be a single, but I'd say either Humankind or People Of The Pride could be singles, but not both. I could see however the other song being included on a future EP (Aurora?) should there be one.

A rumour elsewhere is that it refers to the final album, Coldplay, and stands for Finale For The Fans 2024. If it's true, and assuming Coldplay go ahead with the second and third parts of MOTS, it would mean Coldplay would be releasing a new album every year until 2024. After Coldplay/FFTF2024, who knows what will come next. I'm quite tempted to start a MOTSv2 thread even before we know it's going to happen.

Interesting. For a moment, I really believed that FFTF2024 was related to "Fit For The Future", an environmental effort, supported by the band, with a strategic plan 2019-2024. 

However, after Chris's revelations about the 3 remaining releases, and then the end (at least with album releases, because he acknowledge plans for following doing concerts), that rumour makes a lot of sense. FFTF will be, somehow, the name of that last album (even when Chris said that the name will be just "Coldplay"). 

Finale For The Fans?... I don't think so. It won't be a finale for the fans, because it seems that they will follow doing stuff, so that won't be a "Series Finale". Figures For The Future (including songs never released before)?, Forever Friends, Together Forward (a beautiful final message for fans)?. It should be anything, but for sure it will be that last album name. 

As a personal note, it could be quite emotional if they end their path as more early Coldplay, than a poppy Coldplay. Time will say. 

Stay safe!. Forever Friends, Together Forward!

Edited by jluismujica
  • Love 1
  • Care 3
14 hours ago, jluismujica said:

As a personal note, it could be quite emotional if they end their path as more early Coldplay, than a poppy Coldplay. Time will say. 

I somehow feel that they won't end where they started (because they have evolved and experimented a lot), but that at the same time I think that they won't ignore their starting point in their last album. However it's still early to make predictions which are more than opinions

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, jluismujica said:

Interesting. For a moment, I really believed that FFTF2024 was related to "Fit For The Future", an environmental effort, supported by the band, with a strategic plan 2019-2024. 

However, after Chris's revelations about the 3 remaining releases, and then the end (at least with album releases, because he acknowledge plans for following doing concerts), that rumour makes a lot of sense. FFTF will be, somehow, the name of that last album (even when Chris said that the name will be just "Coldplay"). 

Finale For The Fans?... I don't think so. It won't be a finale for the fans, because it seems that they will follow doing stuff, so that won't be a "Series Finale". Figures For The Future (including songs never released before)?, Forever Friends, Together Forward (a beautiful final message for fans)?. It should be anything, but for sure it will be that last album name. 

Stay safe!. Forever Friends, Together Forward!

I was thinking about this as well…. Another good guess is “Finished For The Fans” - songs that didn’t quite make an album or EP. During a live stream a year or so ago, he mentioned a new version of UFO and.. Us Against the World ?? When will these see the light of day?? :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

I was thinking about this as well…. Another good guess is “Finished For The Fans” - songs that didn’t quite make an album or EP. During a live stream a year or so ago, he mentioned a new version of UFO and.. Us Against the World ?? When will these see the light of day?? 🙂

I would love this.

Perhaps i heard rumors FFTF 2024 is "Fight For the Future" Coldplay Anime coming in 2024, about climate change, LMBTQ, pride etc.

• Wow 1
2 hours ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

I was thinking about this as well…. Another good guess is “Finished For The Fans” - songs that didn’t quite make an album or EP. During a live stream a year or so ago, he mentioned a new version of UFO and.. Us Against the World ?? When will these see the light of day?? 🙂

That's absolutely right!. What it seems to be totally feasible, is that discarded songs will be somehow part of the last path of the adventure. I don't have doubts on that. We've time to see...   in the meantime, the spheres will be the subject for "some" time. Stay Safe sa_spurs_tx!

"Finished For The Fans” isn't a bad idea.

It would be great if it was bird related, Coldplay loves inserting bird imagery.

Fly , Flock Together  Forever

On another note, I woke up today with a Coldplay related dream. I don't remember much however it seemed like I was seated in a school assembly place and there was tons of mood lighting and suddenly this man introduced Coldplay. Everyone in the crowd was surprised just seemed very unexpected. I forget what they played because my subconscious was jarred by the whole event and I started to wake up. lol 

• Like 1
On 11/15/2021 at 2:27 AM, Dexynboy said:

Perhaps i heard rumors FFTF 2024 is "Fight For the Future" Coldplay Anime coming in 2024, about climate change, LMBTQ, pride etc.

When I looked into the "Fight For The Future" term, gave me these results:

Fight for the Future (often abbreviated fightfortheftr or FFTF) is a nonprofit advocacy group in the area of digital rights founded in 2011. The group aims to promote causes related to copyright legislation, as well as online privacy and censorship through the use of the Internet.

---

There is a real possibility Coldplay wanted to support this. I don't know for a fact however I know they like to give to various causes so I don't want to rule it out.