๐Ÿช MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH ๐Ÿ›ฐ

๐ŸŒ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres ๐Ÿช | Out Now! | Discussion

I doubt, that the concept of MotS volumes has ever been to produce same kind of stuff X 3. I don't see any reason at all, why they would do it. There is certainly something different coming up with possible next volumes.

But indeed, nothing official about the vol 2 or vol 3 yet. Just some pieces of information, which can be interpreted in different ways and some wishful thinking from fans is what we rely on. At least we know that this release so far was Vol I. From Earth with Love.

So far seems like Vol II has been From Critics with Hate. Anyway, I see some exaggeration with criticism and negative ratings at this point. The situation is actually roughly the same as AHFOD, it takes a stadium concert to make these songs shine.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper.ย In

LEAK ย 

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my houseย ๐Ÿ˜€

Posted Images

3 hours ago, CP-EST said:

I doubt, that the concept of MotS volumes has ever been to produce same kind of stuff X 3. I don't see any reason at all, why they would do it. There is certainly something different coming up with possible next volumes.

But indeed, nothing official about the vol 2 or vol 3 yet. Just some pieces of information, which can be interpreted in different ways and some wishful thinking from fans is what we rely on. At least we know that this release so far was Vol I. From Earth with Love.

So far seems like Vol II has been From Critics with Hate. Anyway, I see some exaggeration with criticism and negative ratings at this point. The situation is actually roughly the same as AHFOD, it takes a stadium concert to make these songs shine.

And a career-spanning documentaryย 

• 2 weeks later...

8E138E56-F804-454A-B34B-EAA02D7616A1.thumb.png.448355fde0447fc0d6e09c86628d59b1.png

According to Spotify I am in the top 0.1% of Coldplay listeners... And yes, my most listened to Coldplay song was Coloratura (although it didn't make it into my top 10 or even 15 songs of the year on my Wrapped).