✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

On 8/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

I actually think it is finished, if not almost.

I noticed that R42 (Matt)Β was on holiday with his wife and that they returned back home a day or 2/3 ago. I saw it on his wife's (@rasapower) Insta story. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they went to Spain or something like that? Can't remember it very well.

Anyway, Matt Miller doesn't co-write Coldplay songs,Β does he???Β :cool4:

Just for the sake of correcting: that was Latvia and, maybe, I got it wrong, but she went there alone and he just met her at the airport but I don't follow stories closely in general though. What's for sure that around that time Matt surely was busy with his usual tech routine and other roadies (another Matt for sure) were there as well. And, actually, by then would make sense to do some preparations for the upcoming festival, afterall

• Like 2

On 9/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, DJK said:

Again, spending way too much time looking for MOTS clues in Everyday Life Booklet lmaoooΒ 
What does the symbol below the hot air balloon look like to you?Β 

Also a random side note, on the lyrics of Trouble In Town, to me it looks like you can read "Where's the Love" printed below the lyrics. Maybe I've gone off the deep end though ahhah
Β 

wheres the love.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.01.27 AM.png

Interesting! And i think that below the Balloon may be something written in Arabic? Can anyone here read that?

Again, spending way too much time looking for MOTS clues in Everyday Life Booklet lmaoooΒ 

Also a random side note, on the lyrics of Trouble In Town, to me it looks like you can read "Where's the Love" printed below the lyrics. Maybe I've gone off the deep end though ahhah
Β 

wheres the love.png

I'm sure it doesn't say ''where's the love'' at all but it's just the ''BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEAT'' line that makes it look like that.

Β 

I figured it out; So first take a look at that last line from that pictureΒ ''BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEAT''Β typed/written with bigΒ letters (from the original line ''there's blood on, there's blood on the beat'') :

below the first 4 words ''BLOOD ON THERE'S'' you'll see it says ''trouble there's'' (from the original line ''there's trouble, there's trouble in town'') with small letters. So, the word ''trouble'' stretchesΒ underneath ''BLOOD ON''. The words ''there's'' (small letters)Β is underneath ''THERE'S'' (big letters) but always one letter earlier.

Β 

Now go to the last 4 words of theΒ line,Β ''BLOOD ON THE BEAT'' (withΒ the big letters) :Β 

the word below/behind the secondΒ ''BLOOD''Β is simply ''trouble'', pretty much the same thing what happened with the firstΒ ''BLOOD''Β of that line, the only thing that isn't the same is the fact that ''trouble'' doesn't stretchesΒ underneath/behind ''ON''.

Β 

In brief, these are the words that are on the picture:

'' on the beat ..... in ..... town

BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEATΒ /Β trouble there's trouble (underneath/behind it) ''

Β 

There you go! :happy2:Β 

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1

Β 

wheres the love.png

I'm afraid you've gone off the deep end @DJKΒ :laugh3:Β , it's justΒ Trouble In Town lyrics that are underneath the big letters!

Edited by Gideon_Mx

14 hours ago, DJK said:

Ok try this theory on for size! ^^ Not sure if this has been pointed out yet....BUT

This year is the 20 year anniversary of Parachutes and the 24th anniversary of Coldplay.

20 & 24 = 2024

Could we be seeing a reworked version of Parachutes?! ?

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.16.01 PM.png

I've seen this one, but Coldplay isn't 24 years old, they are 22. Their official band birthdate is 1998, not 1996. So that makes this theory highly unlikely imho.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DJK said:

Ok try this theory on for size! ^^ Not sure if this has been pointed out yet....BUT

This year is the 20 year anniversary of Parachutes and the 24th anniversary of Coldplay.

20 & 24 = 2024

Could we be seeing a reworked version of Parachutes?! ?

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.16.01 PM.png

Absolutely not happening.Β 
they said they don’t like going back to other eras or lpsΒ 

6 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

Absolutely not happening.Β 
they said they don’t like going back to other eras or lpsΒ 

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) thatΒ they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version)Β for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

Edited by Gideon_Mx

24 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) thatΒ they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version)Β for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

I remember him saying he had something which is how he would've liked it to sound (or something along those lines) which the rest of the band didn't know about but he wanted to release at some point

28 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Wow that’s great idea that could be the perfect era for LP9 ever, a reworked version of X&Y album and even going back to X&Y era which they will announced 2 weeks later on IHeartRadioΒ Festival 2020 maybe a new single coming up soon. ??

Edited by Everyday life

5 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Yeah but a better version of X&Y doesn’tΒ Β mean a rework version or same stylistic eraΒ 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic