✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Let's just hope that whoever is collaborating with Coldplay or whatever they are going to release next, we (at least most of us) will be amazed by it. As always some might say it isn't that good and some might love it. For sure, they are going to surprise us with the new record, they did it too with Everyday Life.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Surely they will be "full of surprises." Everyday Life was an incredibly innovative album which didn't get all the credit do to it being more small and intimate. Whatever is released now, it's gonna be massive for sure. I for one cannot wait. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

I reckon in terms of scale it’ll be Mylo/AHFOD scale in promotion and also musically it’ll be similar but with way better production and technique. 

that's my thinking as well, especially since MOTS dates back to the Viva days.

• Like 4

Don't know if anyone noticed (@gotmyrecordson on Twitter did though) but after a few months of pinning their "Singles" playlist to the front of their Spotify page it's suddenly not there anymore. Is it there for anyone else? They might begin promotion for LP9 soon if that's the case.1934625449_ScreenShot2021-04-21at9_14_53PM.thumb.png.b5af5b037cbb32dbb8e9777a0d56f991.png

• Like 4

Heck yeah! That's great news. I don't remember seeing Jon Hopkins credited for any of Coldplay's music since Midnight, so I suspect he's involved with LP9. I hope that's a feature, but could just as easily be a producer role. 

He just released some new music recently that's really great, so it's possible he is doing that knowing Coldplay will soon mention him as well, which would boost sales/streams of his stuff. 

• Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021