✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the gdoc has made a lot of progress with the data and I don't want you guys to make an effort on something that's already found, so you can see what we have so far here -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm bad with notifications on this forum, so if you want to add something, please feel free to request edit access. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, #AnotherColdplayFan said:

Hey guys, just want to let you know that the gdoc has made a lot of progress with the data and I don't want you guys to make an effort on something that's already found, so you can see what we have so far here -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fpj1-mEXKxeQpm5GBrtL8wdIR4bDHOGRVCOsOxFoBvs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm bad with notifications on this forum, so if you want to add something, please feel free to request edit access. ?

Thank you for the updated link§

I will quote something here that's interesting from the findings!

"Could these β€˜crosshaired’ objects represent the Sun and Moon? The only time this year when they line up near this position (where the Sun is below the Big Dipper and the Moon is to its right) is September 3-4, 2021. Release date? (9/3 is a Friday)"

It would explain why they keep showing these and the constellations in the source code, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, #AnotherColdplayFan said:

Thanks for linking to Coldplaying ?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

Thank you for the updated link§

I will quote something here that's interesting from the findings!

"Could these β€˜crosshaired’ objects represent the Sun and Moon? The only time this year when they line up near this position (where the Sun is below the Big Dipper and the Moon is to its right) is September 3-4, 2021. Release date? (9/3 is a Friday)"

It would explain why they keep showing these and the constellations in the source code, wouldn't it?

That is one possibility of course - we can't say for sure. There are still a few constellations we haven't been able to identify; personally I believe that their positioning in the source code may also have something to do.

++Stephen. My guess is that someone got a hold of the demo and just happened to release it, or wanted to wait until Coldplay started teasing again.Β 

All these theories are really exciting! I'd love it if Alien Radio was actually separate from MOTS and was an opportunity for them to release some, unreleased tracks from other eras -- for example it's so so so exciting that someone ran the code from the website and it performed the melody of Fall of Man!Β 

However, I think Alien Radio is just a teasing scheme. Could be a song title, but this is most likely just the beginning of the MOTS era, which will have a proper album by the end of the year. Higher Power will likely be the big pop lead single in a few weeks, and maybe we'll get another alternative song or an EP heading into the Summer. That's my best guess.Β 

• Like 3

The new era is surely here. I am assuming album will be out in a couple of months, but more likely a month after the first single (if the clues are correct the album is again 42 mins long so it wouldn't make sense to give that clue if it hadn't been finished). Glasto appearance is the bestΒ opportunity for them to premiere a couple of new songs.Β 

But I would again really say that I think the album will be ALL new material. I just don't see getting old (released) songs redone and put out again. I know what Chris had said but it could be interpreted differently.Β 

Β 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Miha said:

The new era is surely here. I am assuming album will be out in a couple of months, but more likely a month after the first single (if the clues are correct the album is again 42 mins long so it wouldn't make sense to give that clue if it hadn't been finished). Glasto appearance is the bestΒ opportunity for them to premiere a couple of new songs.Β 

But I would again really say that I think the album will be ALL new material. I just don't see getting old (released) songs redone and put out again. I know what Chris had said but it could be interpreted differently.Β 

Β 

It will be interesting to see whether it'll all be new material. There's a few things that point to it being some old songs redone but I guess that happens every album. Arabesque was an old song right? A L I E N S was from the Viva era.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stephen said:

It will be interesting to see whether it'll all be new material. There's a few things that point to it being some old songs redone but I guess that happens every album. Arabesque was an old song right? A L I E N S was from the Viva era.

A L I E N S is actually from 2010 when they kicked chris out the studio for 2 weeks during recording Mylo Xlyoto!

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

A L I E N S is actually from 2010 when they kicked chris out the studio for 2 weeks during recording Mylo Xlyoto!

Was it not played during the South Bank Show in 2009 though?

• Like 1

I'm far from convinced the signal is actually a melody, I still think it's words (or maybe a number and a word)

signal.svg

but it kinda has to be an existing code language because otherwise how do they want us to decipher this? I swear this goddamn thing has given me a migraine

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Crieff said:

I'm far from convinced the signal is actually a melody, I still think it's words (or maybe a number and a word)

signal.svg

but it kinda has to be an existing code language because otherwise how do they want us to decipher this? I swear this goddamn thing has given me a migraine

Yeah but it would be such a wild coincidence for it to happen to sound so similar to an actual existing coldplay melody AND specific words, wouldn't it?

i mean it would be genius and i wouldn't bet against phil

ok you have a point maybe

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

signal.svg

Currently working on this with everyone on the google doc!

There are good things to consider about this (signal.svg)

1. Ellipses and rectangles are intentionally distinguished

2. It is connected to station 20 / ARFM_3 (type - featured)

You can get a better idea by going through the doc, but any help is greatly appreciated!

• Administrators
Just now, Captain Crieff said:

...and FFTF2024 means Fooling Fans 'Til Fucking 2024 *circus music starts*

Β 

no seriously, it has to mean something, everything on that website probably means something

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 8.37.58 p.m..png

GIF by Sky

https://alienradio.fm/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ARFM-4.mp3I found in the Google Docs file is in Estonian. Really rough translation:Β 

Recently, a lot of attention has been paid to the use of machines in space, both to analyze in-orbit data and, for example, to detect various anomalies in satellite systems.Β 
In this context, we are interested in various machine accelerators, which are often not designed to work in harsh room conditions
September of 2020, we ran the first satellite which had a machine learning accelerator, Neon Moon / Neon Month /Β Neon Q, on it's board. It's an interesting time and we're exited!

Source: I'm Estonian.

Β 

Edited by Almasmoothie
  • Like 6

Could the frequenciesΒ be places they’ll tour?Β 

The dutch frequency is alice in wonderland there’s a dutch festival called down the rabbit hole, sales are to start may 1st. And more names are to be announced.

Could the scottish stand for glasto? Already announced of course.Β 

Altough I don’t know how realistic it would be to announce a tour during a pandemic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlaatje said:

Could the frequenciesΒ be places they’ll tour?Β 

The dutch frequency is alice in wonderland there’s a dutch festival called down the rabbit hole, sales are to start may 1st. And more names are to be announced.

Could the scottish stand for glasto? Already announced of course.Β 

Altough I don’t know how realistic it would be to announce a tour during a pandemic

pretty sure Coldplay are way out of Down The Rabbit Hole's league, if you look at recent headliners. And they're also not really the type of act they book :undecided:Β It'd be great though, I love that festival

Also why would the Scottish one be Glasto?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

pretty sure Coldplay are way out of Down The Rabbit Hole's league, if you look at recent headliners. And they're also not really the type of act they book :undecided:Β It'd be great though, I love that festival

Also why would the Scottish one be Glasto?

Yeahhh that’s my enthusiasm forgetting all about geographyΒ ?

agree that they would have outgrown down the rabbit hole, but who would have ever thought they’d play a live youtube session in jordan at sunset and sunrise... stranger things have happened..Β 

• Like 6

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021