✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

The only thing I found related to the “Kaotican” new banner is this: 

32C0A140-DA17-4516-B65C-139724CB2A9C.jpeg

just a brand/type of microphone....

My guess is that Kaotican is a “race” or “species” of “alien”... the ones sending a transmission... a snippet coming? 

Edited by AnaMarie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, stephen said:

I think we can narrow it down to being the name of the language. Maybe the Aliens are from Kaotica and the language is Kaotican?

Yay!! Okay... this totally has to be a MX successor!! ?????????

Just now, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Why is one frequency talking, in swedish, about how to make meatballs with mashed potatoes, lingonberry jam with pickled cucumbers.

I'm from Sweden so I know. It's a Swedishclassic dish, but is it just random? Don't believe in Coldplay doing random stuff.

Definitely not random. I think it has to be connected to someone working on the album with them, as some other recordings are (Pilar Zeta, Rabbit Hole, maybe also Mila Fürstova)

My theory was Max Martin who may be part of the producers (as we know that at least Chris visited him in Stockholm last year), but their collaboration is not confirmed at all, so it's probably somebody else, maybe someone we already know who often works them. Who could that be?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

Definitely not random. I think it has to be connected to someone working on the album with them, as some other recordings are (Pilar Zeta, Rabbit Hole, maybe also Mila Fürstova)

My theory was Max Martin who may be part of the producers (as we know that at least Chris visited him in Stockholm last year), but their collaboration is not confirmed at all, so it's probably somebody else, maybe someone we already know who often works them. Who could that be?

I found this article: "http://www.justjared.com/2020/07/10/chris-martin-arrives-in-sweden-for-a-meeting-at-max-martins-studio/

Don't know if it's reliable though...

1 minute ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

I found this article: "http://www.justjared.com/2020/07/10/chris-martin-arrives-in-sweden-for-a-meeting-at-max-martins-studio/

Don't know if it's reliable though...

Yes, we know for sure Chris visited him! Question is, is that Swedish recording about Max Martin? Or is it a reference to somebody/something else?

It's impossible forget the Coldplay Concert in Liverpool (2010), when I see the color palette from LP9. That was a (one-night-only) event, I know, but it was quite intime. Actually it was there when Bani Adam was "presented" after Trouble.

I don't know if next set of concerts for LP9 (when the time comes) will be stadium-pirotenic-based events (based on electronic-confetti style), but part of me hope something more in the old-intime style. Eventually, Higher Power will present the tendence!. Last few days of waiting!

image.png.7478bdf8d2a5155890f171b02169a2fb.png

• Like 2

Greetings!

I haven’t posted here in quite some time, but I’ve been around since the late VLV/early MX days. It’s definitely exciting to see a new era starting up, and it’s always a joy to see what everyone has to say (even if I don’t contribute that much myself these days). 

I’m posting now to ask if someone will check on the Morse code banner on the alienradio.fm site. It would seem its message has changed since the first message was solved! I’m on the go at the moment, or else I would post more about it.

Exciting times! Chris was certainly correct when he said that they would only be full of surprises post-AHFOD!

Edited by Rainy Day
spacing
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Rainy Day said:

Greetings!

I haven’t posted here in quite some time, but I’ve been around since the late VLV/early MX days. It’s definitely exciting to see a new era starting up, and it’s always a joy to see what everyone has to say (even if I don’t contribute that much myself these days). 

I’m posting now to ask if someone will check on the Morse code banner on the alienradio.fm site. It would seem its message has changed since the first message was solved! I’m on the go at the moment, or else I would post more about it.

Exciting times! Chris was certainly correct when he said that they would only be full of surprises post-AHFOD!

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 1.47.19 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, jluismujica said:

Anybody of you have decrypted the cover image?. I've tried with anagrams (https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=WHHOTIPTEEG&t=500&a=n), but I don't see a pattern. Was this solved?

image.png.b96eb418617db6b1d86af1800b895cf8.png

I think it's just random but I could be wrong!

Edit: nevermind! Very curious as to why they would change their profile pic to the single though. You'd think it would be album art and not have to just do with the single.

Edited by coldplaykb

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021