✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

2 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

timezones... the first two interviews are in Australia. That first programme starts at 6 am Sydney time / 9pm UK time / 3pm CT but they can't play the song before 9am Sydney time which is midnight UK time, so their interview will probably be at the end of their show

Ok that makes Sense, thanks for clearing it out!

5 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Ain't that just the music video? It's a bit longer than the song itself, if it's 3.31 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The song's official audio will be released, not the music video.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Westminster said:

Folks,

anyone knows or recognized if the pink bracelets Chris has worn during the acoustic set are those you can order online? ?

Β 

It’s a different one unfortunately

1 hour ago, Westminster said:

Folks,

anyone knows or recognized if the pink bracelets Chris has worn during the acoustic set are those you can order online? ?

Β 

They are in all likelihood simply pink shoelaces!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Lawn Mowing Sim?Β :thinking:Β 

I thought thatΒ Skyhook sounded a bit spacey or exploratory, and it reminded me of their upcoming (and first) game, Lawn Mowing Simulator. Up until now they have mostly made content for Train Simulator.

2 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Yeah could be so. It's just that we have seen and talked about 3.31 before, maybe there's a "radio edit" as well.

The version of Higher Power on iTunes / Apple Music could be a radio edit indeed!

Collabs are inevitable and I wouldn't have an issue with a BTS feature if the track is good. That said, I think the rumors coming through are that Coldplay/Chris worked on a BTS song, not a Coldplay song. BTS is teasing their next project "Butter" which could be what Coldplay is involved with. Only time will tell, but yes just like SJLT a huge pop song could help Coldplay stay relevant for the rest of the year on major singles, assuming HP works great.Β 

• Like 4

LMFAO I've been so busy for the past few days... I missed so much! surprised it hasnt leaked yet, gonna listen to HP in the car on the way to sports practice (it's may 6th here btw, dropping at 4 pm). I'm so lucky, this is like an early birthday present. i'm definitely part of the K-pop prejudice wave, i can't help it ?

edit: time to watch the dell show while doing school work XD they play the brits at noon on my birthday ?

edit 2: anyone know what Thomas Pesquet is saying in the YT trailer? I don't speak french

Edited by hamblingreen

Chris' reaction is like when you want to finish a work meeting during home office lol.

And looks like that collab is imminent. And my dear Coldplayers, is ok not liking every Coldplay song or having a lest favorite song... I don't particularly like K-Pop but let's wait and see what they have to offer. And maybe we'll see the guys dancing and following a complex choreography with BTS, just maybe...Β ?

Edited by eddmen
  • Sad 1

Β 

2 minutes ago, eddmen said:

Chris' reaction is like when you want to finish a work meeting during home office lol.

And looks like that collab is imminent. And my dear Coldplayers, is ok not liking every Coldplay song or having a lest favorite song... I don't particularly like K-Pop but let's wait and see what they have to offer. And maybe we'll see the guys dancing and following a hard choreography with BTSΒ ?

i'm fine with it as long as it's got that coldplay touch

• Like 3

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021