✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

read somewhere yesterday it's a relatively new tatoo, a Bruce Springsteen quote

it isn't new. he has this since everyday life era... on his right hand he has a new tattoo.Β 

I am really amazed that there has been no leak yet. Really good job.

• Love 3

I absolutely love it. Is it the AROBTTH Coldplay that I'll always love the most? No. Is it the most creative thing they've ever released? Definitely not. But it's full of colour and joy, and I feel like they've perfected the whole very well produced pop thing now. I was smiling the whole way throughout that, and as long as music makes me feel something then I'm all for it. Welcome back boys.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I missed the guys, it was good seeing them and the guy from space seemed really nice!

I had a big smile on my face throughout the whole song, which I think is Coldplay's goal with this lol. I think it will easily get stuck in my head on repeat if I listen to it a few more times, I especially loved the ending of the song.Β 

• Love 5

I'll also add that the lyrics don't stand out as being so bad in the context of the song. Sure, they aren't incredible but the melody is so strong that it makes up for them. Also, bonus points for choreographed Chris!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

i personally love this to bits.

is a very good song but it could be lead single everyone need to listen and need to take attention everyone otherwise how they make stadium tour Δ± just dont think its gonna be paradise or adventure of a lifetime my personal thought mylo xloto not good album paradise carry the eraΒ 

Having listened a few times, I would bet that this is the album opener (and if not, it is preceded by a short track like Sunrise/Church).

All about it screams that this is beginning something, setting up the atmosphere for the rest of the album.

Now for the song, it feels so different to me. I can hear the HLH and Birds influences on it, yet it feels so different from those two. I think is the chorus and that small synth noise on the back giving it a 'space' feeling different from X&Y, and different from the colorful Mylo Xyloto and dreamy AHFOD. Like you're on a journey through space

Anyways, I do love the chorus and the background sound. And that final crescendo at the end takes me out of this world

• Like 10
  • Love 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021