🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

Collabs are inevitable and I wouldn't have an issue with a BTS feature if the track is good. That said, I think the rumors coming through are that Coldplay/Chris worked on a BTS song, not a Coldplay song. BTS is teasing their next project "Butter" which could be what Coldplay is involved with. Only time will tell, but yes just like SJLT a huge pop song could help Coldplay stay relevant for the rest of the year on major singles, assuming HP works great. 

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

LMFAO I've been so busy for the past few days... I missed so much! surprised it hasnt leaked yet, gonna listen to HP in the car on the way to sports practice (it's may 6th here btw, dropping at 4 pm). I'm so lucky, this is like an early birthday present. i'm definitely part of the K-pop prejudice wave, i can't help it 😆

edit: time to watch the dell show while doing school work XD they play the brits at noon on my birthday 🙂

edit 2: anyone know what Thomas Pesquet is saying in the YT trailer? I don't speak french

Edited by hamblingreen

'i'll tell you what. none of these songs sound good without fireworks. you have to imagine there are fireworks' - chris live for dell technologies 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
Posted (edited)

Chris' reaction is like when you want to finish a work meeting during home office lol.

And looks like that collab is imminent. And my dear Coldplayers, is ok not liking every Coldplay song or having a lest favorite song... I don't particularly like K-Pop but let's wait and see what they have to offer. And maybe we'll see the guys dancing and following a complex choreography with BTS, just maybe... 🤭

Edited by eddmen
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, eddmen said:

Chris' reaction is like when you want to finish a work meeting during home office lol.

And looks like that collab is imminent. And my dear Coldplayers, is ok not liking every Coldplay song or having a lest favorite song... I don't particularly like K-Pop but let's wait and see what they have to offer. And maybe we'll see the guys dancing and following a hard choreography with BTS 🤭

i'm fine with it as long as it's got that coldplay touch

• Like 3
1 minute ago, hamblingreen said:

is this a new tatoo? another code? or is my brain just on coldplay overdrive? (probably the latter)

258316286_Coldplay-2021-05-05-DellTechnologiesWorldMalibuPlayhouseTheatreMalibuCAUnitedStates.ts-VLCmediaplayer5_6_20212_52_17PM.png

read somewhere yesterday it's a relatively new tatoo, a Bruce Springsteen quote

2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

read somewhere yesterday it's a relatively new tatoo, a Bruce Springsteen quote

it isn't new. he has this since everyday life era... on his right hand he has a new tattoo. 

I am really amazed that there has been no leak yet. Really good job.

• Love 3

30 minutes folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy to be here once again to share it with this community!

We are so lucky that the boys keep on giving!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1

I absolutely love it. Is it the AROBTTH Coldplay that I'll always love the most? No. Is it the most creative thing they've ever released? Definitely not. But it's full of colour and joy, and I feel like they've perfected the whole very well produced pop thing now. I was smiling the whole way throughout that, and as long as music makes me feel something then I'm all for it. Welcome back boys.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • stephen changed the title to 🌍 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021