✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Hello everyone the picture I post below has ChrisΒ wearing a new shirt. I’ve made several observations. If you notice that there’s a rip on the neck just like the every day life era shirt. Also there’s a permanent β€œLOVE” word stitched in. As well as β€œ24” which correspond ls to β€œmusic of the spheres”. My theory is that this a new look for the new album. Notice its also colorful.

620F8D3F-BDAD-4F18-AB78-7D25DCB16DDE.png

Edited by Koleybolen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

Hello everyone the picture I post below has ChrisΒ wearing a new shirt. I’ve made several observations. If you notice that there’s a rip on the neck just like the every day life era shirt. Also there’s a permanent β€œLOVE” word stitched in. As well as β€œ24” which correspond ls to β€œmusic of the spheres”. My theory is that this a new look for the new album. Notice its also colorful.

You're reaching too far here... It's just a t-shirt! XD

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

You're reaching too far here... It's just a t-shirt! XD

I dunno! They’ve done cryptic stuff like this in the pass. Also, who wears a shirt with just the number 24 on it unless it’s a jersey? LolΒ 

• Love 1

On 6/29/2020 at 2:40 PM, Koleybolen said:

Yessss, 24 absolutely means something now!!!Β 

• Love 1

I don't know if they said it before, But apparently Music of The Spheres will be an album with a special occasion for Coldplay's 24th Anniversary. Maybe it is the album in which they release songs that didn't touch the light during those years. A compilation of songs from past eras that were not published. Perhaps that also relates to the FFTF, which could mean: "Finished From the Fans". Remember that Will once said that you have a huge, extensive archive of unreleased material

Edited by WskCarlosG

32 minutes ago, WskCarlosG said:

I don't know if they said it before, But apparently Music of The Spheres will be an album with a special occasion for Coldplay's 24th Anniversary. Maybe it is the album in which they release songs that didn't touch the light during those years. A compilation of songs from past eras that were not published. Perhaps that also relates to the FFTF, which could mean: "Finished From the Fans". Remember that Will once said that you have a huge, extensive archive of unreleased material

I don’t think so, i don’t think that the album was never the 24th I believe that the album will be soon reveal the teaser trailer afterΒ Coldplay’s 20th anniversary of Parachutes it may have a secret code date on the 80’s computer once you see it, it may be coming and the first single Finished From the Fans.

???β˜€οΈ

Our band just updated their FacebookΒ and cover photo .. ???

A slightly modified AHFOD logo with a spacey looking background ??‍♂️  The color palette is alsoΒ in a different order.

Their Twitter as well.. Β isn’t the 20th anniversary of parachutes a week from today?
Β 

97A156B0-460D-4A09-9E5B-8A222E365E28.jpeg

Edited by sa_spurs_tx
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Our band just updated their FacebookΒ and cover photo .. ???

A slightly modified AHFOD logo with a spacey looking background ??‍♂️  The color palette is alsoΒ in a different order.

Their Twitter as well.. Β isn’t the 20th anniversary of parachutes a week from today?
Β 

97A156B0-460D-4A09-9E5B-8A222E365E28.jpeg

i must say the new website design looks horrible. no otherway of putting it.

• Administrators

@NajJanetto on Twitter stated that tomorrow (July 4th) is a planet parade, a rare occurrence where all the planets in the solar system line up. This is the biggest since 1986 and won't happen again until 2161

Β 
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

So the EL era is officially over. If this is the dawn of a new era or just a transition period is something we don't know. Colors and design see like something too similar to what we have already seen in my opinion.Β 

Edited by MickCas
  • Like 2

Coldplay were supposed to be performing during the Global Goal Live event in September. Obviously this has been delayed, however it could indicate something mightΒ be coming in the next few months... of course this could have been a small appearance with no new material being played.

Screenshot_20200703-125534_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic