🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

3 hours ago, AnaMarie said:

they officially ended it on their timeline

I don't really look at the timeline that often, but could it be that it is just because we're still in 2020? I'd image it could have said '2019 - ' before, but I don't know for sure. If that is the case then it is certainly strange they would put 2020 there if nothing else has been announced.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Maybe time to time they will go back following GS MX VLV... and at last they will change it to Parachutes on 20th anniversary

That could be interesting, however that would mean they have to change it daily, since the 20th birthday of parachutes is on july 10th. They would have basically started a day too early and have it change to parachutes on the 9th. 

Everyone, look at the bottom of the Coldplay Timeline.  There is black and white icon signifying each album flashing in order..

Untitled.png

Posted (edited)

I knew it I knew it would be AROBTTH era on Music of the Spheres that’s gonna be the new era

Untitled.png

Edited by Everyday life

Did we ever find out why only a few YouTube videos were turned black and white at the beginning of the Everday Life era? They are still in black and white, I wonder if this links with the possible recreation of songs?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

From what I see only Paradise, The Scientist, Yellow, Up & Up, Violet Hill, Life In Technicolor ii, The Hardest Part, and Aliens are in black and white. These are strangely specific, a song from each era and major ep release - excluding Ghost Stories.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Everyone, look at the bottom of the Coldplay Timeline.  There is black and white icon signifying each album flashing in order..

Untitled.png

Could you please specify where exactly to look at? I've scrolled the desktop version of the Timeline all the way down and can't see nothing similar to this.

2 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Could you please specify where exactly to look at? I've scrolled the desktop version of the Timeline all the way down and can't see nothing similar to this.

On mobile, for me it shows on the homepage all the way at the bottom, just above the copyright and below their links to instagram, facebook, ect.

4 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

On mobile, for me it shows on the homepage all the way at the bottom, just above the copyright and below their links to instagram, facebook, ect.

I only see the black butterfly and that's it.

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

From what I see only Paradise, The Scientist, Yellow, Up & Up, Violet Hill, Life In Technicolor ii, The Hardest Part, and Aliens are in black and white. These are strangely specific, a song from each era and major ep release - excluding Ghost Stories.

What about 'Magic'? Wasn't that video itself in b/w?

10 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Instead of the timeline page, you need to access the home page (https://www.coldplay.com/) to see it. It's at the bottom

• Thanks 1

Just now, M Marks The Spot said:

Instead of the timeline page, you need to access the home page (https://www.coldplay.com/) to see it. It's at the bottom

Thank you! Now I see it. But strangely there's no icon for EL era.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Those three little circles that are planets and that is a specific of MOTS

Posted (edited)

image.png.e79703b8ff30bc2046b5d6db2863d21c.png 

I've noticed that all b/w thumbnails now have the moon and the sun in the bottom left corner! Here's for LiT II

Edited by stepstr
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, andrewsky said:

What about 'Magic'? Wasn't that video itself in b/w?

A few videos are in black and white, I only listed the ones with the sunrise and sunset symbols in the bottom left corner. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, stepstr said:

I've noticed that all b/w thumbnails now have the moon and the sun in the bottom left corner! Here's for LiT II

Haha, just replied! The symbols have always been there.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Weren’t they always in that position? Or were they in the bottom right before?

8 black and white thumbnails = 8 albums. There's no b/w video from EL era though! 

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Haha, just replied! The symbols have always been there.

Damn, I didn't know that, sorry! I thought this was a completely new thing!

@Sonny, when did you noticed the symbols? You said they 'have always been there'. Was it before the EL release?

2 minutes ago, stepstr said:

@Sonny, when did you noticed the symbols? You said they 'have always been there'. Was it before the EL release?

Yes, it was just before EL was announced

Well guys, it seems that LP9/Music of the Spheres will coming soon, the era of Everyday Life officially ended, Coldplay's own page says it, tomorrow there will be a unique space event, so we will have to wait for it to happen, but I think that this year we will have the LP9

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stepstr said:

Yeah, it was one of the first teasers for the EL era. Although the thumbnails have remained, they have either forgot to remove them or there's a deeper meaning. Could be nothing though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Yeah, it was one of the first teasers for the EL era. Although the thumbnails have remained, they have either forgot to remove them or there's a deeper meaning. Could be nothing though.

Thank you for explaining me that & sorry that I messed up with those symbols. Thought it was a brand new puzzle. 

• Like 2

EVERYDAY LIFE video is the only video that does not have the WMG logo, Cry Cry Cry and COTW have it back on them. They removed them shortly after the videos got released. But the rest of the lyric videos dont have the WMG logo.