Jump to content
🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, lennyrott1 said:

Remember at the end of the GS era where we thought they were teasing the themes and imagery of the next era in the ASFOS and True Love videos? We were kinda right as the album ended up being inspirational and colorful. 

 

The reason I bring it up is a) Champion of the world had planets and b) the new site has a similar theme to this below: 

SmartSelect_20200717-085752_Chrome.jpg

The colors are reminiscent to the MX era, but it was like a little tease actually... They could be totaly teasing us with the end of COTW, which is sooo exciting!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Coldplay just announced they are performing at this years iHeartRadio music festival (streaming only) !!!!  
 

Look at the background ! 🌟. I like the 💫 to the right of the (new?? Nah can’t be) logo...  😳😬😃

30366C3C-2FB2-4769-9BB7-3D65C1BF1426.jpeg

Edited by sa_spurs_tx
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Look at the background ! 🌟. I like the 💫 to the right of the (new?? Nah can’t be) logo...

I don't think so, looking at other pictures online there are more iHeartRadio Music Festival posters with a space themed background.

5f16e5e43fe96c366b755eea?ops=contain(740

Keith Urban, Thomas Rhett Among iHeartRadio Music Festival ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Coldplay just announced they are performing at this years iHeartRadio music festival (streaming only) !!!!  
 

Look at the background ! 🌟. I like the 💫 to the right of the (new?? Nah can’t be) logo...  😳😬😃

30366C3C-2FB2-4769-9BB7-3D65C1BF1426.jpeg

Coldplay's logotype 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't believe or speculate anything...

I'll just wait like i did with Everyday Life. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate you clearing this up!  Hope we get something soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

No. It’s all same font for all artists. If you look at the lineup here you can clearly see.

https://www.iheart.com/music-festival/#lineup

I freaked out for a bit when I saw the post on the band's instagram... Hahahaha! Do you think they will premiere some type of new material? Personally, I think they'll just play some songs like Paradise, VLV, Yellow and call it a day. I'm not expecting nothing new anytime soon, all of this and the past clowning we had made me some kind of sceptical at this point. For me, 2021 is still a good year to think they'll start a new era. (But I hope I'm wrong about this too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

I freaked out for a bit when I saw the post on the band's instagram... Hahahaha! Do you think they will premiere some type of new material? Personally, I think they'll just play some songs like Paradise, VLV, Yellow and call it a day. I'm not expecting nothing new anytime soon, all of this and the past clowning we had made me some kind of sceptical at this point. For me, 2021 is still a good year to think they'll start a new era. (But I hope I'm wrong about this too)

I'm not going to tire of saying it, this year there will be a new album, because they ended the era of Everyday Life, if there was no new album, they would have ended the era of Everyday Life in 2021

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beckett B said:

I'm not going to tire of saying it, this year there will be a new album, because they ended the era of Everyday Life, if there was no new album, they would have ended the era of Everyday Life in 2021

I don't think that the band has to release a new album necessarily during the rest of this year. They can release a new single before the end of the year and drop the entire album in 2021

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I don't think that the band has to release a new album necessarily during the rest of this year. They can release a new single before the end of the year and drop the entire album in 2021

Nope, this is how the official Timeline of Coldplay works, the year that an era ends, it is the same year that a new album is released and a new era begins

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Beckett B said:

Nope, this is how the official Timeline of Coldplay works, the year that an era ends, it is the same year that a new album is released and a new era begins

Fair enough, you have a point. But Coldplay has always released the first single and an upcoming album within the same year, right? What if it's the other way round this time? I know that this is far-fetched but anything is possible and the band is full of surprises, anyway

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Fair enough, you have a point. But Coldplay has always released the first single and an upcoming album within the same year, right? What if it's the other way round this time? I know that this is far-fetched but anything is possible and the band is full of surprises, anyway

I don't think so, they have never done that, what's makes you think that they are going to do it now?, They may certainly change something in their style of music, album after album, but they are faithful to their way of releasing singles and albums, the first single will be released a month or two before the album's release, and as I said if they were going to release the album in 2021, they would have ended the Everyday Life era in 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Beckett B said:

I don't think so, they have never done that, what's makes you think that they are going to do it now?, They may certainly change something in their style of music, album after album, but they are faithful to their way of releasing singles and albums, the first single will be released a month or two before the album's release, and as I said if they were going to release the album in 2021, they would have ended the Everyday Life era in 2021

Well, the thing is that I'm not sure how much music Coldplay has made and recorded for the upcoming album so far. Sure, they must have already started doing so last year as Orphans was added to Everyday Life at the eleventh hour and it was supposed to be on the following album in the first place. Also, being quarantined and not being able to work in a single studio together could have made the whole process last longer than it was expected. That's why I think they could release a new single first and wait till next year to drop the entire album.

But I'm just speculating because I trust my gut. I might be completely wrong as well so feel free to debunk my statements

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Well, the thing is that I'm not sure how much music Coldplay has made and recorded for the upcoming album so far. Sure, they must have already started doing so last year as Orphans was added to Everyday Life at the eleventh hour and it was supposed to be on the following album in the first place. Also, being quarantined and not being able to work in a single studio together could have made the whole process last longer than it was expected. That's why I think they could release a new single first and wait till next year to drop the entire album.

But I'm just speculating because I trust my gut. I might be completely wrong as well so feel free to debunk my statements

I think that LP9 has been in development since 2018, considering that possibly Music of the Spheres is LP9, and Music of the Spheres since 2018, the band has tried to register the Music of the Spheres trademark, but due to problems with a religious company, they could not, so for me, LP9 / Music of the Spheres will be released this year, between October or November, And as I said, the biggest proof is the Timeline

Edited by Beckett B
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take it easy guys... Let's wait until the band confirms the opening of the new era (new single). All popular bands and artist are just freshly resume their activities like participations, releases... So.. Coldplay would not the exception, they are probably being more participative and attractting attention of their public. (for example: Coldplay Radio, social networks, Global Citizen, etc...)

It's obvius that COVID-19 delayed the band's proyects and the developing on LP9. If they confirmed that the Everyday Life era is over... It's means that it is possible that LP9 will be release this year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay everyone here’s my theory. If you guys remember during the “AHFOD” era the boys played their first show since ghost stories at the 2015 I heart radio music festival on September 18th , 2015. They wore the new eras clothes but no new songs were played. Then the next concert they played was the “2015 Global Citizen Festival” on September 26th , 2015 they debut “Amazing Day” and also wear the new clothes but then they released “Adventure Of A Lifetime” on November 6th 2015. And also announced the new album. I have a feeling they might follow that same formula this time around as well. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can release a single or album in this year. But main difference between AHFOD and LP9, they had the chance to work on AHFOD in spring-summer 2015. But with LP9 they couldn't do that. That can delay so many things i think. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

Okay everyone here’s my theory. If you guys remember during the “AHFOD” era the boys played their first show since ghost stories at the 2015 I heart radio music festival on September 18th , 2015. They wore the new eras clothes but no new songs were played. Then the next concert they played was the “2015 Global Citizen Festival” on September 26th , 2015 they debut “Amazing Day” and also wear the new clothes but then they released “Adventure Of A Lifetime” on November 6th 2015. And also announced the new album. I have a feeling they might follow that same formula this time around as well. 

I like your theory, but I believe in iHeartRadio Festival we will see at least one song from LP9 / MOTS, since this year's Global Citizen was canceled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

Okay everyone here’s my theory. If you guys remember during the “AHFOD” era the boys played their first show since ghost stories at the 2015 I heart radio music festival on September 18th , 2015. They wore the new eras clothes but no new songs were played. Then the next concert they played was the “2015 Global Citizen Festival” on September 26th , 2015 they debut “Amazing Day” and also wear the new clothes but then they released “Adventure Of A Lifetime” on November 6th 2015. And also announced the new album. I have a feeling they might follow that same formula this time around as well. 

I feel like something like this is the best we can hope for this year, tbh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If they use the new clothes for the iHeart Radio gig, it'd be awesome!!! But I can think of two possibilities:

1. They use new clothing for the new era and we all freak out.

2. They just wear casual clothes like on that Paradise video for that Global Goals broadcast...

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MarckozZ said:

If they use the new clothes for the iHeart Radio gig, it'd be awesome!!! But I can think of two possibilities:

1. They use new clothing for the new era and we all freak out.

2. They just wear casual clothes like on that Paradise video for that Global Goals broadcast...

3. They wear Ratino's clothes to help promote Guy's clothing label

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pepperfish said:

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

where can i listen to that version????!?!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pepperfish said:

So, after hearing various snippets of The Race, I heard the full version of "The Race" this morning through a Chinese web site. Not the Ghost Stories version or the Merry Clayton version but The Music of the Spheres version. Have to say it's become a fantastic song with a great beat and works well with the kids singing in the background. My only hope now is that Coldplay get on and release it. I'm more than happy to buy and download it rather than listen to it through some dodgy web site. I think a sure hit for them.

Troll 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...