🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

Phil is a megatroll, I think

52 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Phil's good in this, now what does THIS mean!??? :surprised:

• Haha 1

Also, what if Coldplay break up and Phil releases a solo record saying there's him and there are 4 secret members.

Music of the Phil

Edited by stepstr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Again, spending way too much time looking for MOTS clues in Everyday Life Booklet lmaooo 
What does the symbol below the hot air balloon look like to you? 

Also a random side note, on the lyrics of Trouble In Town, to me it looks like you can read "Where's the Love" printed below the lyrics. Maybe I've gone off the deep end though ahhah

wheres the love.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.01.27 AM.png

• Like 2

On 8/25/2020 at 2:29 AM, Gideon_Mx said:

I actually think it is finished, if not almost.

I noticed that R42 (Matt) was on holiday with his wife and that they returned back home a day or 2/3 ago. I saw it on his wife's (@rasapower) Insta story. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they went to Spain or something like that? Can't remember it very well.

Anyway, Matt Miller doesn't co-write Coldplay songs, does he??? :cool4:

Just for the sake of correcting: that was Latvia and, maybe, I got it wrong, but she went there alone and he just met her at the airport but I don't follow stories closely in general though. What's for sure that around that time Matt surely was busy with his usual tech routine and other roadies (another Matt for sure) were there as well. And, actually, by then would make sense to do some preparations for the upcoming festival, afterall

• Like 2

At least they didn't mega-supertroll us and follow E with Emerald Rush by Jon Hopkins!

(Banging song by the way)

On 9/2/2020 at 10:43 AM, DJK said:

Again, spending way too much time looking for MOTS clues in Everyday Life Booklet lmaooo 

Also a random side note, on the lyrics of Trouble In Town, to me it looks like you can read "Where's the Love" printed below the lyrics. Maybe I've gone off the deep end though ahhah

wheres the love.png

Interesting! And i think that below the Balloon may be something written in Arabic? Can anyone here read that?

6 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Here is the baloons svg file that i downloaded from websitballoon.svge

Wow that’s crazy! I was designing something of the band and needed symbols/graphics that represent each era. How convenient and perfect timing was it that you posted this. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

wheres the love.png

I'm sure it doesn't say ''where's the love'' at all but it's just the ''BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEAT'' line that makes it look like that.

I figured it out; So first take a look at that last line from that picture ''BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEAT'' typed/written with big letters (from the original line ''there's blood on, there's blood on the beat'') :

below the first 4 words ''BLOOD ON THERE'S'' you'll see it says ''trouble there's'' (from the original line ''there's trouble, there's trouble in town'') with small letters. So, the word ''trouble'' stretches underneath ''BLOOD ON''. The words ''there's'' (small letters) is underneath ''THERE'S'' (big letters) but always one letter earlier.

Now go to the last 4 words of the line, ''BLOOD ON THE BEAT'' (with the big letters) : 

the word below/behind the second ''BLOOD'' is simply ''trouble'', pretty much the same thing what happened with the first ''BLOOD'' of that line, the only thing that isn't the same is the fact that ''trouble'' doesn't stretches underneath/behind ''ON''.

In brief, these are the words that are on the picture:

'' on the beat ..... in ..... town

BLOOD ON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE BEAT / trouble there's trouble (underneath/behind it) ''

There you go! :happy2: 

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1

The levels of detective work we have to stoop here to try and get any news about what our favourite band's up to 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1

wheres the love.png

I'm afraid you've gone off the deep end @DJK :laugh3: , it's just Trouble In Town lyrics that are underneath the big letters!

Edited by Gideon_Mx

I hope tomorrow they post the Up&Up Reel, the theory could be true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColdBry said:

I hope tomorrow they post the Up&Up Reel, the theory could be true

Me too, but if not a U reel than were the biggest clowns in human history 

Also I’ve noticed every time they add a reel the moon moves on the website..☀️🌙

We still have a couple of days till the iheart performance so.... maybe....  there'll be news 

15 hours ago, I ran away said:

The levels of detective work we have to stoop here to try and get any news about what our favourite band's up to 😄

Ok try this theory on for size! ^^ Not sure if this has been pointed out yet....BUT

This year is the 20 year anniversary of Parachutes and the 24th anniversary of Coldplay.

20 & 24 = 2024

Could we be seeing a reworked version of Parachutes?! 😈

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.16.01 PM.png

14 hours ago, DJK said:

Ok try this theory on for size! ^^ Not sure if this has been pointed out yet....BUT

This year is the 20 year anniversary of Parachutes and the 24th anniversary of Coldplay.

20 & 24 = 2024

Could we be seeing a reworked version of Parachutes?! 😈

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.16.01 PM.png

I've seen this one, but Coldplay isn't 24 years old, they are 22. Their official band birthdate is 1998, not 1996. So that makes this theory highly unlikely imho.

• Like 1

That is right, the official band birthdate is in 1998!

But they started out as Pectoralz in 1996 so maybe the ''24'' refers to when it all began 24 years ago when Chris and Jonny started the band together (not as Coldplay yet)!?