🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

15 hours ago, DJK said:

Ok try this theory on for size! ^^ Not sure if this has been pointed out yet....BUT

This year is the 20 year anniversary of Parachutes and the 24th anniversary of Coldplay.

20 & 24 = 2024

Could we be seeing a reworked version of Parachutes?! 😈

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.16.01 PM.png

Absolutely not happening. 
they said they don’t like going back to other eras or lps 

Perhaps it did mean 2 April but due to the global situation they changed the plans? :huh:

6 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) that they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version) for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

Edited by Gideon_Mx

24 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) that they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version) for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

I remember him saying he had something which is how he would've liked it to sound (or something along those lines) which the rest of the band didn't know about but he wanted to release at some point

28 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Wow that’s great idea that could be the perfect era for LP9 ever, a reworked version of X&Y album and even going back to X&Y era which they will announced 2 weeks later on IHeartRadio Festival 2020 maybe a new single coming up soon. 😁🪐

Edited by Everyday life

5 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Yeah but a better version of X&Y doesn’t  mean a rework version or same stylistic era 

5 hours ago, amazingnico said:

i mean they did just go back and redo lovers in japan ^^

21 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

So I saw this theory about lp9. What you guys think ?

A278E845-0EC8-41D0-B86F-0F73AD823C9A.png

36096910-B7E0-4EC4-B3CF-0F1A247DC41A.png

Looks solid to me. This is my kind of crazy 😎

This would make sense. Definitely makes sense considering the official Coldplay youtube channel And Facebook cover photo moon phase thing stays on a new moon🤔

B4080400-918E-4AAC-BB11-B7F70D31BC84.png

41 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

This would make sense. Definitely makes sense considering the official Coldplay youtube channel And Facebook cover photo moon phase thing stays on a new moon🤔

B4080400-918E-4AAC-BB11-B7F70D31BC84.png

It actually stays on a full moon though, not a new moon..

I'm generally wary of theories like that, because I often get the feeling we as fans interpret much more into things and details that the band and their promo team would never even think of.

M(agic) U(p&Up) S(hiver) I(n My Place) C(locks) O(rphans) F(ix You) The S(cientist) P(aradise) H(ymn For The Weekend) E(verglow) R(ainy Day) E(very Tear Is A Waterfall) S(ee You Soon) - Music Of The Spheres.

Edited by Admirice

Speed of Sound it is

S-P-H-E   M-U-S

• Love 2
  • Wow 2

Okay they’re definitely teasing music of the spheres for sure. There’s no way their not aware of what they’re doing and that this is all coincidental

• Love 2

59 minutes ago, JasperJS said:

Speed of Sound it is

S-P-H-E   M-U-S

This could be fit for the LP9 that it is gonna be back to X&Y era, this could mean something for Music of the Spheres I can’t believe it 😮

Phil knows about the theories. So instead of posting them randomly maybe he wanted to be funny and go like theories. Maybe he is just trolling and nothing is gonna happen at the end. We will see

What do you guys think they'll choose next?

-In My Place?

-Ink?

-Neither, this is all a coincidence.  

Also, I have another idea, I think someone already said it though.  I think they'll release The Race when it's time for R to coincide with their upcoming iHeart Radio performance.  

Edited by Sam Erickson
  • Love 2

whichever way it is, I'm sure a new single will be released just in time for Sep 18 performance and I would bet the band will also be in new outfits which might again include new lyrics printed etc. 

New era is just in front of us if you ask me. Music of the Spheres would probably have been released already had there not been for this covid. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

May be the next song will be politik 

Edited by amazingnico
@nico_esanchez insta nico33357754 tw
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ColdBry said:

@amazingnico It would be great, but Politik it’s not a single and it doesn’t have official video :’D

Well maybe someday it will a new music video and drop a new single in IHeartRadio Festival 2020 😉 

14 hours ago, Miha said:

whichever way it is, I'm sure a new single will be released just in time for Sep 18 performance and I would bet the band will also be in new outfits which might again include new lyrics printed etc. 

New era is just in front of us if you ask me. Music of the Spheres would probably have been released already had there not been for this covid. 

Don't be too sure of that. They went full AHFOD with their clothes for the iHeartRadio performance without performing a single new song.