DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

On 9/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, JasperJS said:

Speed of Sound it is

S-P-H-E   M-U-S

SPHEMUS is "Sphere" in latin...    

56 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

SPHEMUS is "Sphere" in latin...    

No it isn't. As said before here, spherea is sphere in latin. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, _josemarcelo said:

Guess what's on Matt McGinn's book?  

2020-09-10 22.13.45 www.reddit.com 2ce4bf7f4639.png

All credits to Jacob Martin asking about Viva pedals (in a special thread here) that made a great push for me to find this breakthrough information :classic_biggrin: A lot of coincidence but couldn't help but just share such observation

Edited by Nikolette
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Nikolette said:

All credits to Jacob Martin asking about Viva pedals (in a special thread here) that made a great push for me to find this breakthrough information :classic_biggrin: A lot of coincidence but couldn't just share such observation

Haha nice thanks for sharing, getting really hyped for the new release over here 😄

• Like 2

11 hours ago, _josemarcelo said:

Guess what's on Matt McGinn's book?  

2020-09-10 22.13.45 www.reddit.com 2ce4bf7f4639.png

Broooo! Imagine having some "Enoxification" on the new record!!! EL was heavily inspired by the demos they worked on back in 2009-2010, and now I can see the new album being also inspired by those sessions with Eno! :O

• Like 2

It would be a dream come true for me. EL seemed to recycle material and ideas from previous eras (the scrapped Wedding Album, Arabesque) so I'd love for the boys to go back and pull some demos from the Viva and MX eras for LP9. 

You'd think at this stage in their career they have so many ideas on the cutting room floor to work with. Then again, Chris is a songwriting machine and they may never run out of new ideas either. I just have such nostalgia and love for "enoxification"

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Whatever it is, in a week's time we'll know about it.... 🙂

In any case we will have at least a visual clue if there isn't a new song. 
But I'm almost 100% convinced there will be at least one.

• Love 1

I remembre that you can deduce that some registred song Is new, With the ID, but not shure how to know it

This should not be something coldplay related, since there is only Chris' name and the publisher is not universal music publishing

2 hours ago, moon12 said:

Hi there,

Has anyone ever seen these 2 songs apparently registered under Chris and Jon Hopkins names ?

Christmas In New York

Sex and Violence

Sorry if it was already mentionned...

They're old. At the moment new songs have an ID starting with 9

50 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

👀👀👀👀👀

Screenshot_20200913-225433_Instagram.thumb.png.e911bfc28eaf3775f99b9b3e76143e83.png

Hope it’s not Paradise again 😄

18 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Hope it’s not Paradise again 😄

Who knows? Anything is possible at this point 😅  Interestingly, James Zwadlo removed the said photo from his Instagram stories few hours after he had uploaded it...

Edited by M Marks The Spot

Odd... the Zwadlo post is interesting but truly it could be anything and it's bizarre that PH responded, again in vagueness, seemingly trying to temper expectations of new material. It's both exciting and disappointing as it seems PH's tweets are trying to warn us that new music isn't happening.

But something COOL is happening... so maybe that lends to the theory that music of the spheres is a rework of older material. 

• Like 2

Hey guys I had a dream, what if Coldplay would collaborate 2 singers Chad Kroeger and Dua Lipa it would be a perfect fit for his LP9 of MOTS when it comes to announced on IHeartRadio.

• Sad 1

I think Zwadlo thing can be on-screen visuals for songs while concert. Because if Phil said it's not that, it has to be something else. Also it can be future single if they are planning to release another song these days.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alexix7 said:

I am totally blind, what is Coldplay related on that photo, please ? 

The caption says "Another Coldplay job Wrapped"

29 minutes ago, Xyloband_99 said:

I think Zwadlo thing can be on-screen visuals for songs while concert. Because if Phil said it's not that, it has to be something else. Also it can be future single if they are planning to release another song these days.

Yes, that's what I thought too. It might be a backdrop video for the upcoming performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival. However, it could literally be anything at this point as we don't have many clues

• Like 1

23 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

👀👀👀👀👀

Screenshot_20200913-225433_Instagram.thumb.png.e911bfc28eaf3775f99b9b3e76143e83.png

Could it by any chance be their dorm from university? I think I saw something similar from the AHFOD documentary.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Suhit said:

Could it by any chance be their dorm from university? I think I saw something similar from the AHFOD documentary.

I read somewhere that this was possibly outside The Bakery, correct me if I'm wrong :computer: (idk what this man would be doing in The Bakery tho)

This is in fact the very same street as that of The Bakery Studios (Perfect match when comparing IG stories post to Google Street View).

• Like 1
  • Wow 1