🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

David Holmes, their manager said that in an interview in 2017, I believe, so I actually also wonder if the whole 2021 Tour thing would be the plan all along. But for festivals, recording the album and release times, COVID definitely screwed things up I'd bet. 

• Like 1

Guys, I've been thinking about the theory that LP9 will be about songs from other eras. And if Coldplay gave us a hint 2 years ago with "Los Unidades"? And if it´s an anagram for "Unsold ideas"? The anagram was a theory at that time, and if it really was for this LP and is it a project that they have been doing for a long time? Has anyone else thought of this?

• Like 2

Don’t think so. I think that lp 9 will be a new album and they are going to tour it as soon as the can ( due to COVID thing ) but the theory about los unidades it’s a completely other thing 

Well then taking to the Hansa Studios means that album is probably not finished so we cannot expect something happening straight off. 
I would say we are still a couple of months away from an announcement, whereas for touring I'm afraid we would be lucky to see them live before the end of 2021. Covid situation is incredibly unstable and probably won't go away until late 2021 anyway, where most of the bands who have had slots for this year will try for. So early 2022 I think is a fair assumption for a live tour. 

I’m sure they’ll drop about 2 singles more or less before the end of this year 

• Like 1

So am i crazy or does the grainy background on the website resemble the MOTS background?

D55BCBFA-6CFA-4DBA-9459-A04421E2BEB1.jpeg

0C7B8140-FA63-474A-BA1F-2E835EC4E22E.png

• Like 4

On 10/18/2020 at 11:21 AM, Shiver98 said:

Guys, I've been thinking about the theory that LP9 will be about songs from other eras. And if Coldplay gave us a hint 2 years ago with "Los Unidades"? And if it´s an anagram for "Unsold ideas"? The anagram was a theory at that time, and if it really was for this LP and is it a project that they have been doing for a long time? Has anyone else thought of this?

I have thought about it, but I hope not tbh. I want Coldplay, not LU.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, I ran away said:

I have thought about it, but I hope not tbh. I want Coldplay, not LU.

I'm not saying that they're going to release an album like "Los Unidades", in fact, Guy confirmed in an interview that they were working on a LP like Coldplay. I think that "Unsold ideas" could be a hypothetical clue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Acknowledging the incredible creativity from Coldplay, my theory here is that FFTF is "Flight For The Future", and it going to be 3 releases, in sync with Nasa Artemis Mission.

Artemis I, expected to launch on November 2021, Artemis II expected to launch on October 2023, and Finally Artemis III expected to launch on October 2024. 

I know, November 2021 is quite far away...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jluismujica said:

Acknowledging the incredible creativity from Coldplay, my theory here is that FFTF is "Flight For The Future", and it going to be 3 releases, in sync with Nasa Artemis Mission.

Artemis I, expected to launch on November 2021, Artemis II expected to launch on October 2023, and Finally Artemis III expected to launch on October 2024. 

I know, November 2021 is quite far away...

It's a good theory, but I don't think it's gonna happen when it comes to the MOTS launch. I have a feeling something's going to happen very soon, and at the latest I think it´s going to be March. But I believe November migth be a good month to start a tour of free places of Covid 

I don't think they will tour Covid-free places and then catch up the rest of the world. I think they will wait until most of the world is (almost) Covid-free. They are a responsible band and they know that if they tour, say, NZ, even if they make the tickets for NZ-inhabitants only, people from all over the world will hop on a plane and fly there in the hopes of getting in (or find a way around and actually get in), thereby increasing the Covid risk in NZ again. I can still remember how many fans came to London for the EL concert at the Natural History Museum that was explicitly just for UK inhabitants* (even many fans without tickets who never got in!) from countries as far away as the US, Brazil, the Middle East...

*yes, I acknowledge I was there too. But at least Germany is fairly close to the UK

• Like 2

Yeah they won’t tour til COVID it’s controlled in most of the countries. And I don think they will sync with nasa launches. I my opinion a teaser or a single it’s coming very soon and by very soon I mean the next 2/3 months. Also don’t forget the 5/11/2020 thing from TIT music video