⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

22 hours ago, Everyday life said:

Well it’s been 3 days here since the full moon and it’s November 1st so is there any official news about LP9 just yet

I hate to be the skeptic in this thread but I think we shouldn't get our hopes up for every full moon. The moon phases are an aesthetic the band has been using in the AHFOD Era, and then again after the Everyday Life Era as can be seen on their new  "non-era" merch. Since summer people have speculated every single full moon and it was to no avail.

At this point I'm pretty sure the band isn't gonna release LP9 this year. Three weeks ago they were still in the middle of recording in Berlin! And there is no way to mount a tour in 2021, so there is no point in rushing LP9 only to be able to tour it one year later at the earliest. If we get anything at all this year, my guess would be it being a non-album single or a minor side project or something.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, I ran away said:

I hate to be the skeptic in this thread but I think we shouldn't get our hopes up for every full moon. The moon phases are an aesthetic the band has been using in the AHFOD Era, and then again after the Everyday Life Era as can be seen on their new  "non-era" merch. Since summer people have speculated every single full moon and it was to no avail.

At this point I'm pretty sure the band isn't gonna release LP9 this year. Three weeks ago they were still in the middle of recording in Berlin! And there is no way to mount a tour in 2021, so there is no point in rushing LP9 only to be able to tour it one year later at the earliest. If we get anything at all this year, my guess would be it being a non-album single or a minor side project or something.

I think that before the end of the year, they will launch a single or a little project, because the timeline of Everyday Life is 2019-2020.

• Like 5

Also even though touring isn’t happening at the moment big bands and artists are still releasing new albums! They could do the same.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 3:34 AM, cows in arobtth said:

mission failed we'll get them next time

we still got 5/11/2020 tho

Again, clownplayers🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cows in arobtth said:

man it's 5/11 and we still have no reveal, we got clowned again

The trick is to not ever expect anything. Then you don't end up disappointed (and if anything ever does happen it's a nice surprise!) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, driftaguy said:

The trick is to not ever expect anything. Then you don't end up disappointed (and if anything ever does happen it's a nice surprise!) 

this guy fucks

• Like 2

6 hours ago, driftaguy said:

You are exactly right.  Phil knew we caught on fast to the videos they were posting to their IG... 

• Like 4

Coldplay always tries to surprise us. So if we expect something i'm sure it won't happen when we expect it 😄

• Like 4

I wonder if 11/5/20 referred to the Christmas lights vinyl or if they changed up their plans 🧐

Nah I think 11/5 probably never meant anything... U.S. is daily adding record COVID-19 cases. The rest of this year is looking grim and I suspect much of 2021 will be the same. We're really gonna be delayed here folks. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

Hey guys! “ode to deodorant” is updated on ASCAP with a new and updated work ID!

C844FDCB-91FE-4B70-8CA5-F63A054D33C5.png

74BB5DC5-C6C8-4F51-B54F-9071C1E999D3.png

It’s worth mentioning that this got reregistered before COTW (NPR Tiny Desk). So probably in February they went and did that. 

still it’s interesting that they’ve gone and  updated OTD anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

Hey guys! “ode to deodorant” is updated on ASCAP with a new and updated work ID!

C844FDCB-91FE-4B70-8CA5-F63A054D33C5.png

74BB5DC5-C6C8-4F51-B54F-9071C1E999D3.png

You right, this might be a new version of Ode to Deodorant for LP9 i can tell 🤔

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Everyday life said:

You right, this might be a new version of Ode to Deodorant for LP9 i can tell 🤔

Or maybe they just registered the song properly on ASCAP since it was used in the AHFOD film, or maybe we are geting an "old demos" compilation... but honestly I don't see them playing a song like that on a possible space-related album. I love that demo nonetheless!!!

• Like 1

42 days until the end of the year. A significant number, it would have been a good day to release a teaser. 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

A year ago that Everyday Life was launched together with this image and we still do not know exactly what it is. Let's hope to solve the mystery soon. 

fftf2024.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Shiver98 said:

A year ago that Everyday Life was launched together with this image and we still do not know exactly what it is. Let's hope to solve the mystery soon. 

fftf2024.jpg

My theory is a New Year’s Day album release!Everyday life is set to end in 2020. They haven’t announced anything and November is almost over, so I suspect an announcement in December. Album in January 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

My theory is a New Year’s Day album release!Everyday life is set to end in 2020. They haven’t announced anything and November is almost over, so I suspect an announcement in December. Album in January 😁

I love it. But we’ll see if it actually happens I’m not getting my hopes up just yet 

Actually i think we can't really trust timeline years (Unless i want something to be released before the end of year). Because Those years are not exactly true. Miracles (Unbroken) is released in 2014 and it's AHFOD era (They included it in Japanese Edition as bonus track). So Ghost Stories had to be just 2014 and AHFOD had to be 2014-2019 if we count them by first thing released from that era. So dates that eras end has to be the year that next album released. So in this case LP9 has to be released in 2020 but we don't think it will and a single release doesn't effect year in timeline regarding to Miracles example. But Miracles is a non-album single so maybe they are determining it differently. But i think they are referencing something different than album release date or they just made a mistake with ending Everyday Life in 2020. Because they updated it after pandemic so they already knew that they won't be able to release it this year. But anyway we didn't see any example like this before (-Maybe- First single release and album release in different years). So still all we can do is to wait. But i think they should at least tease something before the end of year. I think the album is almost finished. Because they worked on album even before Everyday Life released. So it means they are working on it about 1,5 years. Also they are finishing some old songs to release more than previous albums and that shortens the time i think. So album progress should be in mastering process or selection of songs which will be in the album.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

I hope you are right. And if it does not happen, at the latest I think they will launch it in March

Actually, we have no clue if they will release an album before 2021. The Timeline can easily be arranged like this:

2019-2020: EL era

2021: MOTS era

or even 2022: MOTS era... I hope I'm wrong tho.

40 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

Actually, we have no clue if they will release an album before 2021. The Timeline can easily be arranged like this:

2019-2020: EL era

2021: MOTS era

or even 2022: MOTS era... I hope I'm wrong tho.

If that's the case other eras should have been arranged like that too. For example X&Y should have been 2005-2007 rather than 2005-2008

It could be... but for the very first time, we've do have a real clue: FTFF 2024 and a "Coldplay Coming Soon" (which is not related to a year like 2024).

If we consider that the other non-touring album (Ghost Stories) was released on May/2014, and the following (A Head Full of Dreams) was on Dec/2015 (so, 17 months distance between them), it's impossible to have news for a LP9 this year.  Except for a "Surprise Factor" of course!, but truly I don't think that's a possible option, but 2021 for sure.

So the question is: What will happens on 2024, with a "Space-Driven" theme, a potencial "Flight For The Future" (which is my theory for that acronym), that it's going to begin on 2021?. 

And my only speculative option is something related to Mars or the Moon. I think that NASA's missions are related, but of course there is the pandemic thing. Anyway, some of the Mars-driven related dates will be somehow connected to this. 

The 2024, we'll have people on the moon, again. And there is a Moon Lifecycle on Coldplay's web page. And that journey started on 2020. 2020-2024 --> 20-24 --> 2024.