✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

^Yeah same thoughts, unfortunately. Her whole career there have been mentions of UFO as part of that retrofuturistic vibe so this isn't out of the ordinary.

That said... It is a fun coincidence that we're anticipating a space-themed album from Chris who just mentioned UFO on his #togetherathome and that the artist they've collaborated with is also teasing a UFO arriving soon around the same timeline many of us were expecting LP9 teases.Β 

Let the conspiracies begin.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

^Yeah same thoughts, unfortunately. Her whole career there have been mentions of UFO as part of that retrofuturistic vibe so this isn't out of the ordinary.

That said... It is a fun coincidence that we're anticipating a space-themed album from Chris who just mentioned UFO on his #togetherathome and that the artist they've collaborated with is also teasing a UFO arriving soon around the same timeline many of us were expecting LP9 teases.Β 

Let the conspiracies begin.Β 

I WANT TO BELIEVE ?Β 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ryannnmx19 said:

I saw someone say the picture in the booklet could be a alternative name for everyday lifeΒ 

6382027F-2480-4BE7-AD06-33906552C89D.png

9C094CD4-1804-412C-BD74-6FA06F4B678C.png

Could be, but Chris said that it actually meant something, but didn't said what. If it was just another take on the album's name,Β they'd clarify that from the beginning.

Β 

Anyway, I guess we are not getting aΒ snippet/tease today as the previous theories suggested...Β 

4 hours ago, MarckozZ said:

Could be, but Chris said that it actually meant something, but didn't said what. If it was just another take on the album's name,Β they'd clarify that from the beginning.

Β 

Anyway, I guess we are not getting aΒ snippet/tease today as the previous theories suggested...Β 

Yeah, I thought the same so that pretty much shoots down that theory. They readily talked about The Wedding Album being an alternate title to EL, so why wouldn't they say it for MOTS.

MOTS is clearly something to come, it's just not yet clear if that is LP9 or something else.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, I ran away said:

Yeah, I thought the same so that pretty much shoots down that theory. They readily talked about The Wedding Album being an alternate title to EL, so why wouldn't they say it for MOTS.

MOTS is clearly something to come, it's just not yet clear if that is LP9 or something else.

There was a recently registered song called Wedding SongΒ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, I ran away said:

Interesting ! But bear in mind this may be a coded name for a song we've already had on EL, just like "Sine spe recuperandi" or "That sister is my brother".

I discovered those ones too haha. Did they actually turn out to be codes for EL songs or is that just an assumption?Β 

6 hours ago, driftaguy said:

I discovered those ones too haha. Did they actually turn out to be codes for EL songs or is that just an assumption?Β 

Yes, I remember ?

Well it's not confirmed to be honest, but it kind of seemed to fit with the double single release that was Orphans/Arabesque, at the time.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 3:33 PM, vinny9 said:

Just did an APRA search, it's there. I've never known about it.Β 

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 11.31.22 pm.png

I hope it's got something to do with Wedding Bells (probably not)!Β :classic_huh:Β 

One of my favourite unreleased songs....

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 2

Nah I don’t think so guys, I think Music Of The Spheres will beΒ Modern Rock music like Nickelback, LinkinΒ Park, and Shinedown for the first time, and yes space rock too from X&Y, and Post-britpop from Parachutes, AROBTTH, and EL.

And Music of the Spheres will still be doing old roots again this year especially modern rock, and this album will 5 vibes in it Parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, and EL.

Thank you and I hope MOTS first single FTFFΒ 2024 will be hit on May 11th.

Peace ?β˜€οΈ???

P.S: I hope it’s not a prank for thatΒ 

Edited by Everyday life

So I know ASCAP isn't completely spot on all the time & maybe they are just late in adding this. But under Jonny's name they just added a 234th song "COLDPLAY: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS". Possible this is just a placeholder name as the work ID is: 907662065 which is a newer ID when compared to tracks from EL (906145229, 906109177 etc). Seems odd doesn't it? I don't completely understand how ASCAP works. All I know is that I check it most days & today it went up 1 title.Β 

Edited by vinny9

1 minute ago, vinny9 said:

So I know ASCAP isn't completely spot on all the time & maybe they are just late in adding this. But under Jonny's name they just added a 234th song "COLDPLAY: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS". Possible this is just a placeholder name as the work ID is: 907662065 which is a newer ID when compared to tracks from EL (906145229, 906109177 etc). Seems odd doesn't it? I don't completely understand how ASCAP works. All I know is that I check it most days & today it went up 1 title.Β 

Β 

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 8.19.14 pm.png

23 minutes ago, driftaguy said:

That's what was released under The Butterfly PackageΒ 

I realise that. Like obviously that is an old title (live in BA) but it has a new ID & first time it’s ever been here as far I know. It’s just weird but yes most likely just a delayedΒ entry.Β 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic