ūüöÄCOLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE‚ú®

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

I have a sort of feeling that Coldplay collabs with Muse. There¬†has been released¬†a pop-up event about something called 'the Higher Power Spaceship' (higherpowerspaceship.com), powered by Warner Music Group. You have to complete two tasks before you can sign up for the event, I suppose this is only for Dutch and Belgian fans. The second task made clear that the location of this event will be in a little hotel in¬†the Bellamystraat (Bellamystreet)¬†in Amsterdam. So (Matthew) Bellamy and the synthesizer sounds of Higher Power, is that a clue to a Muse-collab?ūüôÉ

Doesn't seem really weird thinking of the extraterrestrial obsession they share. 

Edited by WhiteShadow7
1 minute ago, WhiteShadow7 said:

I have a sort of feeling that Coldplay collabs with Muse. There¬†has been released¬†a pop-up event about something called 'the Higher Power Spaceship' (higherpowerspaceship.com), powered by Warner Music Group. You have to complete two tasks before you can sign in¬†for the event, I suppose this is only for Dutch and Belgian fans. The second task made clear that the location of this event will be in a little hotel in¬†the Bellamystraat (Bellamystreet)¬†in Amsterdam. So (Matthew) Bellamy and the synthesizer sounds of Higher Power, is that a clue to a Muse-collab?ūüôÉ

Doesn't seem really weird thinking of the extraterrestrial obsession they share. 

I would die if that happened as those are my top 2 favorites bands 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Pier62b said:

Since  the X&Y tour there is a lot of backing track. We don't know what was played by the band and what was prerecorded. For exemple during the bridge in the song 42 there is two electric guitar but only JB played an electric guitar. So we don't know what he really played. 

It's the same with ASFOS. JB played the acoutic part and after the electric part but the acoutic part still played. Did he really played the acoustic part or was it completly record.

Sometime I ask me if some singing were really live or if the whole show was pre record during the AHFOD Tour.

An important proportion of Coldplay songs are based on looper concepts. I’m convinced that JB and CM do plenty of phrases live (on guitar mainly, but also in Piano, like Magic) that remains in background later during the song. Will’s acoustic guitar in ETIAW is other example.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, WhiteShadow7 said:

I have a sort of feeling that Coldplay collabs with Muse. There¬†has been released¬†a pop-up event about something called 'the Higher Power Spaceship' (higherpowerspaceship.com), powered by Warner Music Group. You have to complete two tasks before you can sign up for the event, I suppose this is only for Dutch and Belgian fans. The second task made clear that the location of this event will be in a little hotel in¬†the Bellamystraat (Bellamystreet)¬†in Amsterdam. So (Matthew) Bellamy and the synthesizer sounds of Higher Power, is that a clue to a Muse-collab?ūüôÉ

I think that's just a coincidence to be honest. It seems like that hotel was chosen for the event (Glastonbury performace screening) because it has these "hub" rooms with built-in speakers and controllable lighting that kind of look like spaceships.

• Like 3