✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Does anyone else think Human Heart will be a collab with someone other than We Are King on the album? This is the impression I got from what Chris said in the Whitby Abbey interview...

Apologies if this has been said a bunch already, I've not had time to go back through too many other posts.

Just now, Yes? said:

Does anyone else think Human Heart will be a collab with someone other than We Are King on the album? This is the impression I got from what Chris said in the Whitby Abbey interview...

Apologies if this has been said a bunch already, I've not had time to go back through too many other posts.

Why would they collaborate with somebody completely different on album version?

• Thanks 1

Just now, harrisonrules said:

Why would they collaborate with somebody completely different on album version?

I have no idea. I may well be completely wrong! I don't mind if I am either, I love WAK's vocals on it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stepstr said:

New hologram tweet

I suppose it says LOVE in Kaotican. But there's much more text which I can't read because it's small

I'm trying to un-code it however.. these dancers blur the footage really well. Even when I did a screen-shot, it is incredibly hard to read, it's low resolution etc.

Now that my kiddo is napping I might have time to solve it... I have to use my best guess-work though.

• Like 4

My brain is melting, lol !

For the first word on the right-side block of words appears to beCO2

Β 

Think the rest of them are relating toward things on Earth??? I could be very wrong.

I-tried-so-hard-but-in-the-end-it-doesnt-even-matter.png

Edited by TealAppeal
Adding more information
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Yes? said:

maybe that'll beΒ our BTS collab?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, stepstr said:

Has anyone noticed that Human Heart from R1 Big Weekend is exactly the same as from Glasto?

Yeah, it's the same one, I've compared the audio files of both "performances" in a software and is indeed the same version. The only difference between them is that on the BBC gig, We Are King vocals are more highlighted, better mixed and not as "muffled" during the verses and chorus as on the Glastonbury concert.

• Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion