Jump to content
📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AnaMarie said:

they officially ended it on their timeline

I don't really look at the timeline that often, but could it be that it is just because we're still in 2020? I'd image it could have said '2019 - ' before, but I don't know for sure. If that is the case then it is certainly strange they would put 2020 there if nothing else has been announced.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Xyloband_99 said:

Maybe time to time they will go back following GS MX VLV... and at last they will change it to Parachutes on 20th anniversary

That could be interesting, however that would mean they have to change it daily, since the 20th birthday of parachutes is on july 10th. They would have basically started a day too early and have it change to parachutes on the 9th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we ever find out why only a few YouTube videos were turned black and white at the beginning of the Everday Life era? They are still in black and white, I wonder if this links with the possible recreation of songs?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I see only Paradise, The Scientist, Yellow, Up & Up, Violet Hill, Life In Technicolor ii, The Hardest Part, and Aliens are in black and white. These are strangely specific, a song from each era and major ep release - excluding Ghost Stories.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Everyone, look at the bottom of the Coldplay Timeline.  There is black and white icon signifying each album flashing in order..

Untitled.png

Could you please specify where exactly to look at? I've scrolled the desktop version of the Timeline all the way down and can't see nothing similar to this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Could you please specify where exactly to look at? I've scrolled the desktop version of the Timeline all the way down and can't see nothing similar to this.

On mobile, for me it shows on the homepage all the way at the bottom, just above the copyright and below their links to instagram, facebook, ect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

On mobile, for me it shows on the homepage all the way at the bottom, just above the copyright and below their links to instagram, facebook, ect.

I only see the black butterfly and that's it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

From what I see only Paradise, The Scientist, Yellow, Up & Up, Violet Hill, Life In Technicolor ii, The Hardest Part, and Aliens are in black and white. These are strangely specific, a song from each era and major ep release - excluding Ghost Stories.

What about 'Magic'? Wasn't that video itself in b/w?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Could you please specify where exactly to look at? I've scrolled the desktop version of the Timeline all the way down and can't see nothing similar to this.

Those three little circles that are planets and that is a specific of MOTS

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, andrewsky said:

What about 'Magic'? Wasn't that video itself in b/w?

A few videos are in black and white, I only listed the ones with the sunrise and sunset symbols in the bottom left corner. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stepstr said:

image.png.e79703b8ff30bc2046b5d6db2863d21c.png 

I've noticed that all b/w thumbnails now have the moon and the sun in the bottom left corner! Here's for LiT II

Haha, just replied! The symbols have always been there.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stepstr said:

image.png.e79703b8ff30bc2046b5d6db2863d21c.png 

I've noticed that all b/w thumbnails now have the moon and the sun in the bottom left corner! Here's for LiT II

Weren’t they always in that position? Or were they in the bottom right before?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well guys, it seems that LP9/Music of the Spheres will coming soon, the era of Everyday Life officially ended, Coldplay's own page says it, tomorrow there will be a unique space event, so we will have to wait for it to happen, but I think that this year we will have the LP9

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stepstr said:

@Sonny, when did you noticed the symbols? You said they 'have always been there'. Was it before the EL release?

Yeah, it was one of the first teasers for the EL era. Although the thumbnails have remained, they have either forgot to remove them or there's a deeper meaning. Could be nothing though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Yeah, it was one of the first teasers for the EL era. Although the thumbnails have remained, they have either forgot to remove them or there's a deeper meaning. Could be nothing though.

Thank you for explaining me that & sorry that I messed up with those symbols. Thought it was a brand new puzzle. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • stephen pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...