✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

22 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Wow. Interesting, I know exactly what music you're referring to. I just wonder how you know which song is which ? I can't make out any lyrics, but I presume this is Mining on the moon ?

And the last song here "The Butterfly" ?

Also, what about One Day ?

To be honest, I don't exactly know the title, I just used Titles during those eras on Wiki page.

This is interesting... I also remember the guys playing rare songs during rehersals on the AHFOD tour... they sounded so good! Im hoping one of them makes its way to an album someday because of its beautiful chord progression! This one:

Edited by MarckozZ
  • Like 4

Something interesting (or maybe I'm reaching again?)... Rik Simpson, one of Coldplay's producers posted this synth arrangement on Instagram:

Angel Lopez, a producer on Everyday Life and for Los Unidades, also commented "??? ".

Could this be a subtle nod to MOTS?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.03.29 PM.png

• Like 7

Yea I noticed that too. Dk if That it’s from a future Coldplay song but I’m sure they are working on the next thing to be realised whatever that is and will have more synthesizer on it. 

10 hours ago, RaspberrySwing said:

Something interesting (or maybe I'm reaching again?)... Rik Simpson, one of Coldplay's producers posted this synth arrangement on Instagram:

Angel Lopez, a producer on Everyday Life and for Los Unidades, also commented "??? ".

Could this be a subtle nod to MOTS?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.03.29 PM.png

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Sooo have Coldplay suspended the MOTS trademark and it exists no more? Explain please. 

From what I read, since another company is trying to register MOTS, and sent a request to register before Coldplay, it is waiting for the other company to register the trademark or suspend it

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Beckett B said:

From what I read, since another company is trying to register MOTS, and sent a request to register before Coldplay, it is waiting for the other company to register the trademark or suspend it

Stranger things. 

7 hours ago, pereirarojas said:

Did anybody felt some MOTS vibe on the last picture Guy posted on Instagram?

8A88CD8B-DE8D-49B2-87C4-6D4691D4AE6D.jpeg

Pilar Zeta is definitely the person behind this artwork, right!?

EDIT: Forget what I sad here! :jonny:

Edited by Gideon_Mx

On 8/9/2020 at 8:17 PM, amazingnico said:

The background space pic and the mountains looks like the Mots pic from EL booklet

This feels like a direct reference to it... Guy has been sharing a bunch of surreal artwork from different artists lately. Maybe he just loves surrealism... or he's just sharing some art from the people the band has been working with lately! :O

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MarckozZ said:

This feels like a direct reference to it... Guy has been sharing a bunch of surreal artwork from different artists lately. Maybe he just loves surrealism... or he's just sharing some art from the people the band has been working with lately! :O

Unfortunately, that is not the case. I wish it was true though.

The artist whose art has been shared by Guy on his IG acc said on Twitter that she hasn't been contacted by the band in any way (yet?).

This is literally what she said on Twitter:

''Oh my God lmaooooo As of right now: they haven’t contacted me for art or licensed anything!! I think he just liked the piece and wanted to post it! ''

EDIT:

Here's a screenshot I made from Twitter:

PostWook.PNG.cf41d1980bdf3e80a19abbd25a30288a.PNG

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 4

I was originally going to put this in a new thread (and it may well have already been covered in this one) but here we go...

The Coldplay website was recently updated to remove the Everyday Life cover and instead the site has reverted to a neutral theme with AHFOD/Kaleidoscope rainbow theming. This is strange because Everyday Life is a recent album, but as we know, Chris Martin has said that there's a new Coldplay album coming 'soon'. This isn't what this post is about, however. It's about the little icons at the top right of the website showing the different stages of the moon. Currently, it is one away from a full circle, a sphere (the next album is thought to be called Music of the Spheres).

moons1.PNG.ff6ff13e7133b50172ed6d715cc59cf9.PNG

It moves frequently (presumably along with the real moon cycles). This screenshot, taken using the Wayback Machine, shows it at the first stage in late July.

moons2.PNG.5e75851f20e7dbd71102df855d7e95da.PNG

Now, while it would be easy to say that when it reaches the second full circle Coldplay would announce the new album, that would be silly. The second full circle has been filled before...

moons3.PNG.c1d75ae78dd3368dc31c2d1c84b8cef7.PNG

...so it doesn't mean anything in my opinion. Instead, we need to look to the stars - literally. There are four major events to do with the sun, two solstices and two equinoxes. Could an announcement be made on one of these dates (20 March for the first equinox, 21 June for the first solstice, 23 September for the second equinox and 21 December for the last solstice)? I doubt the album would be announced on the 21st of December but it could be released on that day, but an announcement on 23 September this year or 20 March or 21 June next year seems more likely. That said, take this with a large grain of salt. This is purely baseless speculation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic