✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

4 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

Chris said on instagram live in march or april that they have a new song called β€œU F O” that they aren’t supposed to talk about so we think this is that song.

He didn’t necessarily say β€˜new’ but he said β€˜and there’s another UFO we haven’t released as well’ *starts daydreaming*

he also then mentioned a new song which he wasn’t allowed to talk about so that might be different to UFO

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Everyday life said:

Well it’s been 3 days here since the full moon and it’s November 1st so is there any official news about LP9 just yet

I hate to be the skeptic in this thread but I think we shouldn't get our hopes up for every full moon. The moon phases are an aesthetic the band has been using in the AHFOD Era, and then again after the Everyday Life Era as can be seen on their newΒ  "non-era" merch. Since summer people have speculated every single full moon and it was to no avail.

At this point I'm pretty sure the band isn't gonna release LP9 this year. Three weeks ago they were still in the middle of recording in Berlin! And there is no way to mount a tour in 2021, so there is no point in rushing LP9 only to be able to tour it one year later at the earliest. If we get anything at all this year, my guess would be it being a non-album single or a minor side project or something.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, I ran away said:

I hate to be the skeptic in this thread but I think we shouldn't get our hopes up for every full moon. The moon phases are an aesthetic the band has been using in the AHFOD Era, and then again after the Everyday Life Era as can be seen on their newΒ  "non-era" merch. Since summer people have speculated every single full moon and it was to no avail.

At this point I'm pretty sure the band isn't gonna release LP9 this year. Three weeks ago they were still in the middle of recording in Berlin! And there is no way to mount a tour in 2021, so there is no point in rushing LP9 only to be able to tour it one year later at the earliest. If we get anything at all this year, my guess would be it being a non-album single or a minor side project or something.

I think that before the end of the year, they will launch a single or a little project, because the timeline of Everyday Life is 2019-2020.

• Like 5

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic