Jump to content
📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

signal.svg has just changed: it's now called SIGNAL-TOO

SIGNAL-TOO.svg

credit to @LelieJens who first saw this

if this can be translated to (English) words, this one here almost has to stand for 'a' if those vertical stripes stand for a space. unless it's a number. Right?image.png.132d265548df17895d5cc1b1afb45820.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

if this can be translated to (English) words, this one here almost has to stand for 'a' if those vertical stripes stand for a space. unless it's a number. Right?image.png.132d265548df17895d5cc1b1afb45820.png

 

Or I. A and I are the only two one-letter words in the English language I can think of. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we get a new track that day on BBC. Then they'll probably redo their website with a new Music of the Spheres theme backed with an official release date for the album?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stanz2500 said:

Maybe we get a new track that day on BBC. Then they'll probably redo their website with a new Music of the Spheres theme backed with an official release date for the album?

Higher power is a new track that is coming in May 7th you know and of course they’re gonna redesigned the website like 2 years ago on EL era

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Everyday life said:

Higher power is a new track that is coming in May 7th you know and of course they’re gonna redesigned the website like 2 years ago on EL era

Oh yes, Just speculating that it'll all happen for this era with this BBC event

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, coldplay12 said:

Found on Alien Radio website
My Thoughts, from left to right
1 AHFOD Era
2 MX Era
3 Don't Know
4 GLASTO SHOW

Capture.PNG

Whilst looking at some pictures again, I noticed that the billboards in I believe new york shows an extra symbol, and in a differrent order.

image.png.04cf6b0585befb0f0ac1a68efe3218e5.png

EDIT: upon further inspection, all billboards / ads have the extra symbol. except for the picture posted of the football ads, I don't see it on there.

Edited by BerheavedTripod8
new information added
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Coeurli said:

Twitter user @upwdbfly has a theory about the transmission in Portuguese and I think that's the one!

Can't access the original tweet but they found that the transmission numbers sequence corresponds more or less to the Yellow ink color chart:Image

So that transmission is definitely a reference to Yellow, I think.

As per other transmissions that may be about Coldplay members/partners, this suggests that the references may not only be new songs but old ones as well!

If this theory is right, I bet that station 56 (the spanish one narrated by a woman) is a reference to Orphans, since the astronaut was one himself and it is mentioned in the broadcast.

By the way, I also did another translation for that station since I noticed that the one in the google drive has some mistakes (for reference, I am a spanish speaker).

"So of course, he was born in Cuba in 1942, and he had a bit difficult start in life. He was an orphan and he was adopted when he was one year old. He wasn't rich, and when he was 13 he had to start looking for work. He began shining shoes and then selling vegetables. Later, he worked as a carpenter's assistant. Those were his humble beginnings.  

But then he joined the army. And so, he continued as a fighter pilot, which later led him to get involved in the Soviet space program. So, in 1980, he was part of the Soyuz 38 mission. He was the first Latin American of African descent to go into space.  

It can be seen right? One never knows what will happen and where you can end up. "

 

And I also found out that the Japanese name mentioned in station 92 is Niitsu, Hamamatsu.

https://mx.yamaha.com/es/products/contents/drums/absoluteknowledge/history/index.html

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Whilst looking at some pictures again, I noticed that the billboards in I believe new york shows an extra symbol, and in a differrent order.

image.png.04cf6b0585befb0f0ac1a68efe3218e5.png

EDIT: upon further inspection, all billboards / ads have the extra symbol. except for the picture posted of the football ads, I don't see it on there.

I wonder if these symbols are the same sort of things as the little symbols that represented each track from Mylo Xyloto. The swirl icon is basically the same as the one that was used for Hurts Like Heaven.

32208ff163638d2569fb336e8717c525.jpg.3b1b83648a74d8a9f5d336a6284fec63.jpg

images.jpeg.c31475260077ceaca1f7a7cc034e04ea.jpeg

7582751aff7be72871fec2364b294882--princess-of-china-coldplay.jpg.ee31f0b38369827c1c976cd385b2ae7d.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I applaud all of you who've been keeping up with this - I am terribly far behind, but overall I am really excited and hope they drop a single along with album info on May 7th 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno what to type. Last time I was in this thread I didn't see any of the speculation stuff, this is truly neat.

Glad others are piecing the puzzle together, don't think I could do the same. What a time to be a Coldplay fan though. ♡

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

my personal tough on alien radio first thing the main coldplay account probably change this Friday for promotion we ll get more information about everything, secondly about music of the spheres ı still believe we ll get leftovers from the other eras ı don’t think coldplay be able to tour in next 2 years, maybe album name call alien radio or something  like that if they release main stuff it is gonna be huge surprise for me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

about touring it´s so unpredictable that we cant say they will or won´t tour this nex album.

And of course we are going to hear some of the this things that started out in previous eras but that doesn´t mean its going to be like the album of the left overs. what i´m trying to say is that they won´t stop writing new stuff because writing is in their nature, in their truth but we are going to hear things from past eras, things that weren´t cause they are. Could be a whole song, riff or just an idea.

Edited by amazingnico
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also not quite sure whether this era is really Music of Spheres. What irritates me is the booklet in Everyday life. The license plate of the car there says FFTF 2024. The poster there says "Music of the Spheres coldplay coming soon". I have two theroies.

Number 1: This era brings us an album called alien radio or so. With no tour. After that cold play comes up with Music of the Spheres. it is an album with reworked songs and stuff like that and they will make a big tour.

Number 2: The new album that will be released soon with the single Higher Power is Music of the Spheres. Alienradio.fm is a great marketing project to promote this album. They have invested a lot of money in marketing, which means there will be a big tour as soon as possible.

 

I believe in number 2 ...

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, maeli said:

I'm also not quite sure whether this era is really Music of Spheres. What irritates me is the booklet in Everyday life. The license plate of the car there says FFTF 2024. The poster there says "Music of the Spheres coldplay coming soon". I have two theroies.

Number 1: This era brings us an album called alien radio or so. With no tour. After that cold play comes up with Music of the Spheres. it is an album with reworked songs and stuff like that and they will make a big tour.

Number 2: The new album that will be released soon with the single Higher Power is Music of the Spheres. Alienradio.fm is a great marketing project to promote this album. They have invested a lot of money in marketing, which means there will be a big tour as soon as possible.

 

I believe in number 2 ...

Same - I believe/hope for #2 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

to be honest ı am so hype for music of the spheres since 2019 however ı really don’t  want to hear until Pandemic is over millions of people suffering ı hope they not release main stuff, about leftovers ı strongly believe all of them is amazing song and ı will listen every of them probably over 200 times coldplay my favourite, ı hope end of the pandemic will get the main stuff and enjoy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...