Jump to content
🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!


Recommended Posts

I'm pretty sure that next Thursday or Friday we will have the official single announcement and on May 7th we will have all the info about the new album.

They will disseminate hints on every official social profile, so we will have two intense weeks ahead! 🙂

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

After almost 10 years I logged back into Coldplaying 🙂

So much has changed in my life! But I am still excited for the new release!

  • Like 13
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Teardrop said:

After almost 10 years I logged back into Coldplaying 🙂

So much has changed in my life! But I am still excited for the new release!

Glad to have you back! It's definitely the most exciting release period for an album in years

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stephen said:

Glad to have you back! It's definitely the most exciting release period for an album in years

I'm back too. I've also changed my signature after years, Stephen! 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coldpatrix said:

I'm back too. I've also changed my signature after years, Stephen! 😂

I noticed! Anyone else miss the Oracle? I used to read the replies all the time

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Care 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! So, these exciting times again unexpectedly, yeah?

I’ve been trying to follow this madness for the past couple of days now and I have to say we are definitely lucky that some kind of release (and possibly further announcement) is expected already in 10 days. If the wait was longer or we didn’t know any dates we would lose our minds with this alien stuff no doubt. Considering the amount of material used for teasing I guess it’s fair to say this Alien Radio FM project tops easily all the buildups of the previous releases. (First one for me was the Mylo stuff with running man and stuff – oh so good old times!)

Still, considering how many pieces of information we have, I’m actually still not sure what to expect. I might be wrong, but I have a feeling this time it wouldn’t be something in a classic album format (already the previous album was a bit different). Assuming that the title for this project/LP9 is Music of the Spheres, it would make sense that it is something more broad than just an album. This could even be a series of mini albums, but this is just my crazy idea. At least we can be 99% sure, that we are getting a new single next week.

And musically speaking, I really have no idea what to expect. Could someone enlighten me? If I look at the theme, colors and styles used, I get this massive modern sound vibe to be honest. After the very eclectic and raw Everyday Life album I’m so excited to hear what comes up next Friday!

So, I guess everyone are more excited than ever and we will soon be introduced to some new Coldplay stuff, keep up the good work being full time Coldplay detectives! 🙂

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Car Kids said:

Here's to hoping that almost decade later my username won't be an obscure reference. #releasecarkids Don't let me down, alien radio.

Your time will come Car Kids... 🚗👶

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

A Belgian radio station just posted an article about this whole thing and it said the website alienradio.fm is online since today ummmmmm well.....

bad sleuthing from them

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so I was going from page 50 of this thread where the whole new developments started and started making a chronological list of important events. then I realized there was a document right here with all the MOTS theorizing in one giant google doc. I feel so dumb! well, all I can say is that I'm super excited for the new album, and even though it's not related to the current discussion, the leaked version of legends is sweet. when I started making my list an hour ago there were 59 pages, now there are 64. people are posting faster that I can theorize! it's crazy and awesome and I'm reading up on the 37 page mots doc. happy theorizing everyone!

 

Edit: looking at the post by Captain Crieff above, i searched alienradio.fm on duckduckgo and msn, and tons of other news stations are picking up on the story just in the last hour

Edited by hamblingreen
pointing something out
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine works at a portuguese radio station (Radio Comercial) and said Coldplay will be releasing something huge sometime during the next week! 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that since the beginning (last Friday), this is the most amazing collaborative effort from coldplay fans of any coldplay release i've followed (i joined right after MX was released)! It's just wonderful and I'm sure the band are really happy about that aspect. Clearly they like having some kind of pre-launch campaign now, just for us, and they know we love it. It's so cool and so sweet! :wacky: 

  • Like 3
  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw that on the doc we need an updated alphabet for the sphemus font, working on that now

Edit: I'm basing it on this font from a reddit user here

 

Edited by hamblingreen
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Care 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess they should definitely put that Google Doc link on alienradio.fm as an official guidebook or something. This is quite an amazing piece of work. Also, just to show off how capable Coldplay fans are, it should include all these crazy ideas about solving that svg code.😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, hamblingreen said:

i saw that on the doc we need an updated alphabet for the sphemus font, working on that now

Edit: I'm basing it on this font from a reddit user here

 

We do know what F is now.. even the number 7 😅. What a time to be alive. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah I just finished a detailed analysis (thank god for GIMP), and i found that we now know F, 7, and apostraphe.  funny enough, apostraphe is like a little triangle and sometimes is has a dot in the middle and sometimes it dosent. finding sources and yeeting them from the website now

EDIT: ok so we also know B and K due to the spotify video for the scientist. bringing the only letters we don't know to q, x, and z

Edited by hamblingreen
i missed a few things on my analysis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Coeurli said:

I must say that since the beginning (last Friday), this is the most amazing collaborative effort from coldplay fans of any coldplay release i've followed (i joined right after MX was released)! It's just wonderful and I'm sure the band are really happy about that aspect. Clearly they like having some kind of pre-launch campaign now, just for us, and they know we love it. It's so cool and so sweet! :wacky: 

We can say we are part of their marketing team 😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hamblingreen said:

okay so I was going from page 50 of this thread where the whole new developments started and started making a chronological list of important events. then I realized there was a document right here with all the MOTS theorizing in one giant google doc. I feel so dumb! well, all I can say is that I'm super excited for the new album, and even though it's not related to the current discussion, the leaked version of legends is sweet. when I started making my list an hour ago there were 59 pages, now there are 64. people are posting faster that I can theorize! it's crazy and awesome and I'm reading up on the 37 page mots doc. happy theorizing everyone!

 

Edit: looking at the post by Captain Crieff above, i searched alienradio.fm on duckduckgo and msn, and tons of other news stations are picking up on the story just in the last hour

I know, I was still trying to decipher the signal code and the document already had like 100 theories for that hahaha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i gotta head up to school, but i'm cropping the image now and i found a big inconsistency in the apostraphe. it is sometimes written as a little triangle, which sometimes has a dot in it, and its sometimes written as a regular old english apostraphe. i'l get examplesl but i wont be back to my computer for 4 hours

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...