✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

2 minutes ago, maeli said:

I wait for the leak, or actually manages coldplay this time that no leaks occur before the release Date…?

To be honest, I don't haha. Hopefully it doesn't get leaked until the world premiere at least.Β ?

It's more about how the record label manages to avoid the leak and it seems that they are very serious about it this time.

Anyway I got the notification just a few hours agoΒ that my CD is shipped, so it means there's bunch of Higher Power CD-s travelling around in the world possibly andΒ leaking might be unavoidable now. Still, fingers crossed it doesn't!

33 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

To be honest, I don't haha. Hopefully it doesn't get leaked until the world premiere at least.Β ?

It's more about how the record label manages to avoid the leak and it seems that they are very serious about it this time.

Anyway I got the notification just a few hours agoΒ that my CD is shipped, so it means there's bunch of Higher Power CD-s travelling around in the world possibly andΒ leaking might be unavoidable now. Still, fingers crossed it doesn't!

Yes, mine also shipped…

Not waiting for the leak to be honest! I already heard the 2 snippets (1st one was 15 seconds, 2nd one was 26Β seconds long, so I already knowΒ 41 seconds of the new single in fact)Β and now I'm just looking forward and waiting for Higher Power to be released and stream itΒ this Friday :awesome:

According to that billboard in The Hague that was only discovered today, the countdown ends at 1AM on Friday for The Netherlands! So here we'll have to be patient a little bit longer than expectedΒ :bomb:Β 

• Like 4

Just wanted to chime in. The alien emoji could be because there going to be an UAP (Unidentified Ariel Phenomena) report officially issued by American governmental officials soon. Forget the exact date of its release Β however plentyΒ of news outlets have the story converge.Β 

1 hour ago, stepstr said:

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?Β Β 

Yeah I think so, I think it would be a great hint if they confirmed it for next couple of weeks or next month but I’m thinking that if they would do the remix of Higher Power it would be BTSΒ 

• Love 1
  • Sad 5

8 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

Yeah I think so, I think it would be a great hint if they confirmed it for next couple of weeks or next month but I’m thinking that if they would do the remix of Higher Power it would be BTSΒ 

maybe a special common brits/glasto performance. i know i'm just speculating againΒ 

3 hours ago, stepstr said:

have you seen dua lipa's recent tweet? it said 'rehearsing' with an alien emoji on both sides of the word. could she be hinting at coldplay?Β Β 

I hope not...

Β 

As for the leak discussion, i honestly expect it to leak very soon because that's just how things are - CDs get shipped to retailers and stores and someone somewhere opens one and uploads the song. It's virtually impossible to stop a physical (not digital-only) release from a high enough profile artist from leaking beforehand nowadays. The label is very serious about it, but they were equally serious about the most highly anticipated album of 2005 not leaking beforehand, to the point where journalists were only allowed to listen and review at the label's headquarters without any files leaving the building and the acetates being made under the fake band name "The Fir Trees"...but X&Y still leaked like a week beforehand.

Β 

And this I guess is a great point to remind everyone that links to leaks are not permitted on this forum.

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, I ran away said:

I hope not...

Β 

As for the leak discussion, i honestly expect it to leak very soon because that's just how things are - CDs get shipped to retailers and stores and someone somewhere opens one and uploads the song. It's virtually impossible to stop a physical (not digital-only) release from a high enough profile artist from leaking beforehand nowadays. The label is very serious about it, but they were equally serious about the most highly anticipated album of 2005 not leaking beforehand, to the point where journalists were only allowed to listen and review at the label's headquarters without any files leaving the building and the acetates being made under the fake band name "The Fir Trees"...but X&Y still leaked like a week beforehand.

Β 

And this I guess is a great point to remind everyone that links to leaks are not permitted on this forum.

Oh man... the fir trees!!!! I remember this ???

• Haha 1

I don't think it's leaked yet, folks. But the next 48 hours are likely. Remember not to post ANYTHING related to the leak. I'm going to keep an eye on the discord since I love gobbling leaks up (if they're high quality). Otherwise we're just a few short days away !

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, lennyrott1 said:

I don't think it's leaked yet, folks. But the next 48 hours are likely. Remember not to post ANYTHING related to the leak. I'm going to keep an eye on the discord since I love gobbling leaks up (if they're high quality). Otherwise we're just a few short days away !

In 48 hours we have the song haha, but yeah I expect a leak tomorrow.

Nevertheless, I'm excited!!

Edited by LelieJens
  • Like 1

Remember Wednesday, May 5 at 2:00 PM CT for an exclusive performance by Chris Martin as part of the Dell Technologies World

Β 

Wednesday, 5 May 2021 - 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM CT

Join us for an intimate set from Chris Martin.
Edited by driftaguy

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021