📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

Surprised no WMG logo is on the thumbnail 

I assume that's because it's going to have a music video as well, not just the official audio. WMG logo would probably be on that thumbnail.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

Anyone here planning to record the radio broadcasts and interviews? I would love to have recordings of the stuff happening over the weekend in my collection! 

yes, Stephen is going to record as much as possible (you do not want to know what our calendar looks like there is So Much)

Anyone seen this on Insta as well? 

He posted a picture with the cd received today. My french isn't that good but does say that there are two tracks on it ? Interesting 🤔

20210506_135003.jpg

• Wow 1
15 minutes ago, Westminster said:

Anyone seen this on Insta as well? 

He posted a picture with the cd received today. My french isn't that good but does say that there are two tracks on it ? Interesting 🤔

20210506_135003.jpg

I just asked a French friend ( @Coeurli) and apparently CD2 titres is an old way of saying single because there used to always be a b-side, so this could be nothing

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Seems like the video is going to be 3.48 minutes. 

Why do you know ?

2 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

yes, Stephen is going to record as much as possible (you do not want to know what our calendar looks like there is So Much)

Wonder how y'all gonna record stuff if their happening at the same time. And yes I think I would love to see the calender of stuff lol. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

What is this?

I'm not very convinced it's real song. Doesn't sound very good for me to be honest. Sounds like it could be some cover version. It says in the notes: audio by Planeta Coldplay

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

I'm not very convinced it's real song. Doesn't sound very good for me to be honest. Sounds like it could be some cover version. It says in the notes: audio by Planeta Coldplay

Planeta Coldplay 🤔😄

5 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

But that still could mean it’s the opening. 😅

Hi! I think it’s just a fake cover, Planeta Coldplay is a Spanish speaking Coldplay fansite.... they are know for doing covers and re-editing songs, this is just probably their interpretation of HP.... 

• Like 6

So.. we can hear the song in 5 minutes right? It's almost 00:00 in Australia which means it will be available there on Spotify. 

5 minutes ago, charliefix said:

I don't think so. I think it's a worldwide drop at the same time

aah yes ok i see. Doesn't show up in their new music friday yet. You are right. 

• stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!