📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!

1 hour ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

Wonder how y'all gonna record stuff if their happening at the same time. And yes I think I would love to see the calender of stuff lol. Thanks!

😬

• Wow 1
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

So here we also have todays date, like on iTunes. I'm a bit confused 😄

timezones... the first two interviews are in Australia. That first programme starts at 6 am Sydney time / 9pm UK time / 3pm CT but they can't play the song before 9am Sydney time which is midnight UK time, so their interview will probably be at the end of their show

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

What is this?

Yeah that is not official, not a bad instrumental cover xD

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

I saw this:

Screenshot_20210506-141713.png

That's hella short if you consider that the song itself is 3:31...where does Thomas Pesquet even come in there?

31 minutes ago, I ran away said:

That's hella short if you consider that the song itself is 3:31...where does Thomas Pesquet even come in there?

Ain't that just the music video? It's a bit longer than the song itself, if it's 3.31 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

timezones... the first two interviews are in Australia. That first programme starts at 6 am Sydney time / 9pm UK time / 3pm CT but they can't play the song before 9am Sydney time which is midnight UK time, so their interview will probably be at the end of their show

Ok that makes Sense, thanks for clearing it out!

5 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Ain't that just the music video? It's a bit longer than the song itself, if it's 3.31 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The song's official audio will be released, not the music video.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, FabulousSammer said:

So what time will this song be released?

12am BST. For most of Europe Friday at 1AM.

Edited by Gideon_Mx
14 minutes ago, Westminster said:

Folks,

anyone knows or recognized if the pink bracelets Chris has worn during the acoustic set are those you can order online? 😍

It’s a different one unfortunately

1 hour ago, Westminster said:

Folks,

anyone knows or recognized if the pink bracelets Chris has worn during the acoustic set are those you can order online? 😍

They are in all likelihood simply pink shoelaces!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Lawn Mowing Sim? :thinking: 

I thought that Skyhook sounded a bit spacey or exploratory, and it reminded me of their upcoming (and first) game, Lawn Mowing Simulator. Up until now they have mostly made content for Train Simulator.

2 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Ok. I wonder why it say that it's 3,48 minutes 🤔 

Maybe the song is 3:48 minutes long. The official length of Higher Power hasn't been confirmed yet!

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Maybe the song is 3:48 minutes long. The official length of Higher Power hasn't been confirmed yet!

Yeah could be so. It's just that we have seen and talked about 3.31 before, maybe there's a "radio edit" as well.

2 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Yeah could be so. It's just that we have seen and talked about 3.31 before, maybe there's a "radio edit" as well.

The version of Higher Power on iTunes / Apple Music could be a radio edit indeed!

• stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!