Jump to content
🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Su_Xyloto said:

There is also a moment where we see "H4", "Paladium" and "28/10". I don't understand the first 2 things, but the third could be a date?

Finally there is another thing that I don't understand on the images we have seen of "they are coming". The order of the "letters" changes so it's not really a word. What do you think? Check it below: 

IMG_20210525_094139.jpg

IMG_20210525_094115.jpg

Very hard to crack if that's a secret code

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Random again:

Capricorn

capricorn-symbol-glyph.jpg

 

Edit: Almost the same symbol as Saturn. 

Well I can't find any other resemblance with planets or other space symbols in the other symbols do it's really a long shot.

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got two diff post cards at work today. The only interesting thing about this is I had the higher power cd shipped here. I have never order anything from I am 8 bit. Strange. 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Su_Xyloto said:

There is also a moment where we see "H4", "Paladium" and "28/10". I don't understand the first 2 things, but the third could be a date?

Finally there is another thing that I don't understand on the images we have seen of "they are coming". The order of the "letters" changes so it's not really a word. What do you think? Check it below: 

IMG_20210525_094139.jpg

IMG_20210525_094115.jpg

I got a postcard today with the top image on it, specifically the numbers in the exact same order along with the arrows but just the n shaped design on the bottom. There are also two spheres, one fully green and the other with longitudinal lines from top to bottom. It says "They're coming" at the top and at the bottom is the number 310,582. I just got my Higher Power CD about a week ago. 

  • Wow 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The style of art work doesn’t seem to match. I kept the post cards just in case it pans out to be Coldplay. Very random that it showed up at work. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deltadon said:

The style of art work doesn’t seem to match. I kept the post cards just in case it pans out to be Coldplay. Very random that it showed up at work. 

Well if it does link with Coldplay, and you said you had had your HP CD shipped at work address, then seems logical. But from what I've seen most of the recipients are not Coldplay fans

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there are a couple threads on Reddit (one of which is the Coldplay subreddit) and most don’t think it’s Coldplay but possibly video game related. 
 

I don’t have anything shipped to work with the exception of the HP cd. That’s what isn’t adding up. I want to believe though haha. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deltadon said:

I just got two diff post cards at work today. The only interesting thing about this is I had the higher power cd shipped here. I have never order anything from I am 8 bit. Strange. 

When Coldplay teased Everyday Life with postcards, didn't they only get sent to fans who had previously bought something from the Coldplay.com store? Why in the world are people who never ordered from iam8bit getting them, then... because a couple of days ago, it seemed like those were the only people getting them.

Who knows, then... maybe it's not iam8bit or Coldplay.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2021 at 3:46 PM, 42Escapist said:

It looks like people are really beginning to doubt that Coldplay is behind the postcards and poster in London. But I can't think of who else would be doing it at all. Maybe it's like those random monoliths people were building around the world.

Whatever this is, it's pretty neat. Definitely feels like Coldplay because it's not too different from what they did when they teased Everyday Life. It's just awfully soon after they first launched the Alien Radio teaser site and social media accounts. And it's worth noting that the Alien Radio social media accounts have been silent for about a week. It could be that they're trying to shift the focus to the postcards.

It could be that Higher Power comes from Kaotica but these postcards are supposed to be from aliens on a completely different planet, so naturally they're giving these new teasers a different aesthetic as opposed to what they used for Higher Power and Alien Radio. 🤔

I also thought about this.. They are taking the focus off of Kaotica , and each planet is a song and different style etc.. Its odd that its so close I dunno its also weird to send it to random ppl I really have no clue LL

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone online has created this. People everywhere are trying to figure out what the postcards mean. Maybe we should start a separate thread for them since we don't know if they are related to Coldplay 😄

E2Ii4bTVEAIBHK4.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry for spamming but my guess is that the postcards together make some sort of astrological chart, kind of like this, even though I'm not sure about all the symbols. Are they marking out some kind of happening, or a date when all of this occur? The picture is totally random, only to show a bit how I'm thinking.

natal-chart-1-4e0dd1b1.jpeg

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Sorry for spamming but my guess is that the postcards together make some sort of astrological chart, kind of like this, even though I'm not sure about all the symbols. Are they marking out some kind of happening, or a date when all of this occur? The picture is totally random, only to show a bit how I'm thinking.

natal-chart-1-4e0dd1b1.jpeg

That's a good guess if you ask me. Also, there's an entire reddit thread dedicated to this 'they're coming' thing.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, stepstr said:

That's a good guess if you ask me. Also, there's an entire reddit thread dedicated to this 'they're coming' thing.

Yeah. Personally I think the postcards are a bit far-fetched to come from Coldplay. I feel that people should be able to solve more of if it was related to Music Of The Spheres. If they haven't gone totally x-files with their clues 😂

It's interesting stuff though.

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you follow the r/TheyreComing subreddit, you'll see it's looking increasingly likely it's gaming related, and more specifically Fortnite. Some Fortnight streamers have received a DVD+ DVD player (!) with a video showing some drone shots + crop circles. And some people found one of the symbols in Fortnite: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheyreComing/comments/nl8j1z/someone_found_this_symbol_in_fortnite/

So the MOTS theories can be buried now I think. If this was Coldplay, they would not have sent those DVDs to Fortnight streamers.  

 

https://twitter.com/InTheLittleWood/status/1397535179296624642

https://twitter.com/AussieAntics/status/1397359085062819840

 

Off to put on my clown shoes now!

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm not trying to challenge you, especially since I know you're both very smart and well-respected around here but I'm trying to understand how *I* would receive a Fortnite postcard.

I've never once played the game. Not even on someone else's account just to try it. Not on my Switch or Series X, I don't game on mobile or PC at all. I've bought games in general from Amazon and eBay but I've never played an MMO either, I don't play anything free to play and I don't even play multiplayer games outside of Kart and Smash, so I don't see how I could be a target demographic.

This is all very strange to me and I have a hard time believing it unless they're sending them to every person who has ever played a videogame. Not 100% on topic but if it lends more credence to the idea that the postcard is from Coldplay then maybe it'll be useful. :thinking:

 

PS I bought both my Switch and Series X second-hand so I can't see it being something directly from Nintendo or Microsoft, either. 

Edited by HowCouldIForget
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dxm3557 said:

 

7 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

If you follow the r/TheyreComing subreddit, you'll see it's looking increasingly likely it's gaming related, and more specifically Fortnite. Some Fortnight streamers have received a DVD+ DVD player (!) with a video showing some drone shots + crop circles. And some people found one of the symbols in Fortnite: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheyreComing/comments/nl8j1z/someone_found_this_symbol_in_fortnite/

So the MOTS theories can be buried now I think. If this was Coldplay, they would not have sent those DVDs to Fortnight streamers.  

 

https://twitter.com/InTheLittleWood/status/1397535179296624642

https://twitter.com/AussieAntics/status/1397359085062819840

 

Off to put on my clown shoes now!

 

Strange... oh well, I guess Epic Games is just experimenting with its own strange teasers. The similarity with Coldplay's teasers was just a coincidence.

But why in the world did people like @HowCouldIForget get a postcard if they have never even played Fortnite before? Maybe Epic Games just figured their own game is popular enough that they could send postcards to random people who have bought games online.

6 hours ago, HowCouldIForget said:

I'm not trying to challenge you, especially since I know you're both very smart and well-respected around here but I'm trying to understand how *I* would receive a Fortnite postcard.

I've never once played the game. Not even on someone else's account just to try it. Not on my Switch or Series X, I don't game on mobile or PC at all. I've bought games in general from Amazon and eBay but I've never played an MMO either, I don't play anything free to play and I don't even play multiplayer games outside of Kart and Smash, so I don't see how I could be a target demographic.

This is all very strange to me and I have a hard time believing it unless they're sending them to every person who has ever played a videogame. Not 100% on topic but if it lends more credence to the idea that the postcard is from Coldplay then maybe it'll be useful. :thinking:

 

PS I bought both my Switch and Series X second-hand so I can't see it being something directly from Nintendo or Microsoft, either. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...