🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

4 hours ago, 42Escapist said:

Strange... oh well, I guess Epic Games is just experimenting with its own strange teasers. The similarity with Coldplay's teasers was just a coincidence.

But why in the world did people like @HowCouldIForget get a postcard if they have never even played Fortnite before? Maybe Epic Games just figured their own game is popular enough that they could send postcards to random people who have bought games online.

Yeah I find it strange to send them to random people whoever is doing the advertising 😅

• Like 2
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

If it's a collaboration of some sort then some of the addresses could also have been pulled from the Coldplay store.

Fortnite has hosted a few music events over the last couple of years already, e.g. Ava Max launched her album on the platform last year and BTS premiered a music video on there too. A few concerts have also taken place. These collabs are very lucrative, I read that Travis Scott earned $20million from his Fortnite concert!

Something else I came across when looking for a connection between Fortnite and Coldplay is the Sensorium Galaxy, which is supposed to launch in Q2 2021. Chris Martin, as co-owner of Tidal, has invested in this and Epic Games are involved in this new platform as well.

Even if it turns out that the posters and postcards have nothing to do with either of these I now believe that in future such collabs are likely to happen. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

The latest interview pretty much confirms that other planets are going to come with songs! New music = new planets!

which interview 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

Something I created 

20210527_220959.jpg

You really think Florence Welch will collaborate with Coldplay ? they’ve never mentioned it before 😅 or maybe Dua Lipa 🔥

Edited by Everyday life
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

When will we be able to watch?

I'm not too sure, that might have just been audio broadcast. There's something called a watchalong (https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000wj5f) that hasn't yet aired.

I'm so annoyed as I wanted to listen to the broadcast Live, but stuffed up the date/time it was broadcast while trying to convert to my local timezone. 

2 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Personally think we've already heard Music of the Spheres. My guess is that it's the intro song with the robotic voice from their Glasto performance.

It's probably the first track on the album, just like the title track on Mylo Xyloto.

• Like 2

Does anyone know when we will get an album announcement? I heard it was going to be at the end of the summer but I think they might announce it in mid June alongside their second single.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Magic123 said:

Does anyone know when we will get an album announcement? I heard it was going to be at the end of the summer but I think they might announce it in mid June alongside their second single.

I think so, that’s what I’m thinking about it I think that the MOTS will be released probably in mid June just like between X&Y and VLV when it released at the same month but maybe next week they will announce it because they’re busy getting more collaborations and new music which they’re making and recording right but we’ll see what happens 🚀

Posted (edited)

Random observation - Chris at 2 shows now has played a little piano at the end of Higher Power. Interestingly at Big Weekend, the song immediately after is SJLT, where he does NOT play piano. So he literally sat down to play the arpeggiated piano line at Glastonbury (before starting the Scientist) and at Big Weekend. I predict this is likely to be a snippet of a new song, ie whatever is after HP in the album or in the longer live setlist. And it will be a piano song in a similar key to HP. We shall see!

Edited by MosesTheMarshmallow
  • Like 2
  • Wow 4
15 hours ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

Oh they are going to play Magic? 😮

I think Music of the spheres is that intro we've already heard.

Yes and yes

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, stepstr said:

Has anyone noticed that Human Heart from R1 Big Weekend is exactly the same as from Glasto?

Honestly, when we first heard the "live" version I thought it sounded like it was mixed, like a studio version but also I'm not a production expert. Would be interesting if that's what we've actually been hearing. :thinking:

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021