Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

Took these (sorry for the bad image quality, these are only printscreens) from the videos from O2 shootings. It seems that the symbols are not only those 5 that we knew until now. My guesses is that i

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Probably the BTS collab-song, i'm afraid 😂

But, that would be definitely something they have never done before..

Edited by Westminster
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Magic123 said:

Does anyone know when we will get an album announcement? I heard it was going to be at the end of the summer but I think they might announce it in mid June alongside their second single.

For MX, they announced it in August and released it late October. Now obviously the industry has changed since then and albums can drop much closer to announcement date (I think?). That's especially the case with coldplay's last 2 albums with AHFOD and EL dropping reaaaaally fast.

So far they seem pretty tight lipped when it comes to the album... I definitely think the album release won't happen until September/October, and they may announce it while promoting Higher Power in June/July.

Chris seems motivated not to leak anything but who knows how long he will resist :laugh3: 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, HowCouldIForget said:

Honestly, when we first heard the "live" version I thought it sounded like it was mixed, like a studio version but also I'm not a production expert. Would be interesting if that's what we've actually been hearing. :thinking:

I thought the same, Human Heart was definitely a studio recording. 

I haven't watched all of their Big Weekend performance yet but the other 2 songs that I watched (Higher Power and Fix You) looked/sounded a lot like playback as well.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, harrisonrules said:

Seeing post about new song tonight but for what event 

According to the band, they played a new song (apart from Higher Power, Human Heart, or ambient MOTS intro) at BBC R1's Big Weekend but it cannot be streamed yet so I suppose the song was cut from the show.

Edited by stepstr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

Does anyone else think Human Heart will be a collab with someone other than We Are King on the album? This is the impression I got from what Chris said in the Whitby Abbey interview...

Apologies if this has been said a bunch already, I've not had time to go back through too many other posts.

Just now, Yes? said:

Does anyone else think Human Heart will be a collab with someone other than We Are King on the album? This is the impression I got from what Chris said in the Whitby Abbey interview...

Apologies if this has been said a bunch already, I've not had time to go back through too many other posts.

Why would they collaborate with somebody completely different on album version?

• Thanks 1
Just now, harrisonrules said:

Why would they collaborate with somebody completely different on album version?

I have no idea. I may well be completely wrong! I don't mind if I am either, I love WAK's vocals on it.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, stepstr said:

New hologram tweet

I suppose it says LOVE in Kaotican. But there's much more text which I can't read because it's small

I'm trying to un-code it however.. these dancers blur the footage really well. Even when I did a screen-shot, it is incredibly hard to read, it's low resolution etc.

Now that my kiddo is napping I might have time to solve it... I have to use my best guess-work though.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

My brain is melting, lol !

For the first word on the right-side block of words appears to beCO2

Think the rest of them are relating toward things on Earth??? I could be very wrong.

I-tried-so-hard-but-in-the-end-it-doesnt-even-matter.png

Edited by TealAppeal
Adding more information
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Yes? said:

maybe that'll be our BTS collab😄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I could be wrong, but ain't it just a teaser for official video with words from Higher Power? 

Boy, Power, Dancing etc.

Some of the words could be from Higher Power and the others teasing about something else?

• Like 5
20 hours ago, stepstr said:

Has anyone noticed that Human Heart from R1 Big Weekend is exactly the same as from Glasto?

Yeah, it's the same one, I've compared the audio files of both "performances" in a software and is indeed the same version. The only difference between them is that on the BBC gig, We Are King vocals are more highlighted, better mixed and not as "muffled" during the verses and chorus as on the Glastonbury concert.

• Like 2
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021