🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

Maybe if Jay starts wearing that shirt more often, I'll start calling it The Buckland Symbol and drawing it all over everything. Or the Buck Signal maybe?   Legend has it, if you shine the B

Posted Images

Overtura compensates the waiting and all those HP versions! It sounds diverse with different sounds but I get the feeling that everything is perfectly tied to create an album atmosphere (the kind of album that you HAVE to listen completely each time) and HP fits perfectly to me.

Can't wait for 10/15!

It looks like the infinity song is out in certain countries. (See picture with the download icon next to the song) Has anyone had a chance to listen?

E97C4DBF-FD9F-47EA-BBD0-C36164AA65BC.png

Ahhh so exciting! I feel weird about them releasing the CLOSING TRACK so soon...I always like to keep that as a surprise. So curious about that decision ?! (I guess a similar thing happened with EL though where EL came out quite soon after Orphans and quite a bit before the rest of the album)

1 minute ago, juanif94 said:

So, Music Of The Spheres (vol 1) coming out on October. Does that mean we should expect vol 2 next year?

it must be so (and I hope in a Vol.III as well since it's in 3 part)

• Like 2

I said it guys, volume I!!! There will be a 3 part release, I’m sure about it 😭❤️🌌

• Like 1
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021