🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

14 minutes ago, Jjk1 said:

the whole album leaked ????  2 months before ???  ...

I don't think. But an upcoming single due to be released in September has. Hoping the one who leaked it doesn't have access to the whole album. Could be a car crash of an era.

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

this song is literally a career high, after 23 YEARS no one gets to complain about this album anymore for me, NO ONE, i'll protect it with my whole existence 🔪

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jjk1 said:

my universe has leaked completely but it seems that the whole album too.  I see this on twt :/

What?! Is this for real? The whole album?!! That’s so wrong! Who is saying this?!!! What is happening?! 😟🙃
Where is the respect for the artist?! 😠

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I don't think. But an upcoming single due to be released in September has. Hoping the one who leaked it doesn't have access to the whole album. Could be a car crash of an era.

I'm so confused right now. My Universe appears to have leaked not long after Higher Power came out but wasn't circulated widely and I've only heard maybe 10 seconds of it.

I really hope the whole album hasn't leaked this far in advance... but I wouldn't be surprised if it has. This kind of thing happens to a lot of popular artists.

• Sad 1

Too much internet for today, I better get some rest...

I'll dream of the full version of Coloratura (can't wait, the snippet sounds awesome, kind of X&Y vibes to me lol)

• Like 5

With all this BTS talk I DREAMT of BTS last night. They were running a promo where fans could win pitch black Nissan Micras wrapped in some sort of a coccon. And they personally brought the cars to the winners...in a helicopter. Not kidding. 

p.s. I don't listen to BTS, lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
49 minutes ago, johnnymax8652 said:

just listened somewhere 😍

so the snippet from the trailer is actually the outro

What you listened?

Posted this snippet of "Electricity" - a song written to sound like a sterotypical Coldplay track. Claimed it was a snippet from My Universe. Suprised so many people have fallen for it haha! Guess it takes attention away from the genuine leaks...Screenshot_20210721-103134_YouTube.thumb.jpg.b94ff14311176ca8a036f7faf341c0b9.jpg

• Like 1

I won't share anything here obviously but yeah My Universe leaked on Twitter yesterday. I felt a bit bad listening to it but I mean, we're not responsible for the leak and there is no way the band wasn't aware of snippets going around. They could have anticipated the full leak and released the song on Friday. This is sad but I don't think it will prevent the song from charting on its official release anyway.

As for the album I don't think it has leaked, it's probably just the BTS army relaying false information and/or misinterpreting the Overtura trailer.

By the way I like the Overtura trailer and the Alien Radio clues but this mess makes me regret the short but wonderful Everyday Life era. What a time it was !

Edited by VCF
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, johnnymax8652 said:

just listened somewhere 😍

so the snippet from the trailer is actually the outro

yes that's true.

the snippet in MOTS trailer is very cool but actually is only the end of the song.

the song itself is a bit disappointing and repetitive...that's too bad after being hyped up with the snippet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1
7 hours ago, eddmen said:

Too much internet for today, I better get some rest...

I'll dream of the full version of Coloratura (can't wait, the snippet sounds awesome, kind of X&Y vibes to me lol)

Yeah it sounds like What If 2

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, andrea25 said:

yes that's true.

the snippet in MOTS trailer is very cool but actually is only the end of the song.

the song itself is a bit disappointing and repetitive...that's too bad after being hyped up with the snippet

I enjoyed it. It's a light summer song. Not my favorite song, but it's nice. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pansonic said:

I enjoyed it. It's a light summer song. Not my favorite song, but it's nice. 

We're such critics 😛  I like it too... not perfect but it'll def be a huge hit 🙂

• Like 2

My Universe is OK imo. Perhaps my favorite post Ghost Stories single from them* and def my favorite Collab. With that said I'm an oldplayer so for it to get very high points from me it would have to sound completely different But still it will be a big hit (hopefully).

*Edit: ONE of my favorite post Ghost Story singles. It's my favorite "pop single".

Edited by Famous_Old_Painter

I might be beating a dead horse here, but is anyone still not able to find/buy the "Infinity X Everything " Bundle?

I cannot seem to find it ANYWHERE on the store and it's eating away at me!

9 minutes ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

My Universe is OK imo. Perhaps my favorite post Ghost Stories single from them and def my favorite Collab. With that said I'm an oldplayer so for it to get very high points from me it would have to sound completely different But still it will be a big hit (hopefully).

Yeah I agree...it definitely sounds more catchy. I too like their older works better, but this one does sound good...definitely better than Higher Power imo

Just now, jainharshul96 said:

Yeah I agree...it definitely sounds more catchy. I too like their older works better, but this one does sound good...definitely better than Higher Power imo

I gotta agree that when it comes to POP Coldplay, they seem to have hit the mark with Higher Power and My Universe, I do prefer their more rock oriented stuff but with these two I feel like they finally got the hang of making pop, a bit as if they're finally being able to do what they wanted to initially do with MX and AHFOD

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, prco1994 said:

I gotta agree that when it comes to POP Coldplay, they seem to have hit the mark with Higher Power and My Universe, I do prefer their more rock oriented stuff but with these two I feel like they finally got the hang of making pop, a bit as if they're finally being able to do what they wanted to initially do with MX and AHFOD

Agree with that. They are much better than the pop on AHFOD. Think it's my favorite collab. And ONE of my favorite post Ghost Story singles. Like Up & Up, Daddy and Champion of the world are still way better songs imo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1