✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

9 hours ago, Miha said:

Regardless of when we get the singles, I think, looking to the future, we're gonna get the "Vol.2" early next year. There is literally no way they would do a winter tour due to Covid unfortunately increasing and getting worse surely until next summer again. So a summer 2022 stadium tour would be the best bet for them to actually perform in front of a live audience. Until then they have quite a lot of time and that's probably why they've been recording further on. It's a tantalizing prospect however, are we set for another album or an EP style vol.2?Β 

In any case, stylistically it's gonna be part of MOTS, the third part too, so that means this era will be extended surely by a year and in my view, will last until 2023-24. Then if they want, they will probably come up with something completely different.Β 

Maybe we will see some teasers in the booklet for Vol.2. IΒ hope that the Kubik Limited Edition has at least something unique compared to the standard version apart from the looks. That's probably not going to happen, but one can dream?

• Like 5

On 8/12/2021 at 2:54 AM, Schultz91 said:

Would anyone be able to send me V2? I can only find it on one site and I can’t access it. I’d appreciate it.Β 

The Race have two leaked version? I just heard the Kaleidoscope version in full length. And a snippet from a AHFOD documentary.. Can anyone send to me?

"Munich.Β Two days before the opening of the IAA Mobility international motor show taking place in Munich on 7 – 12 September 2021, BMW is unveiling its own, globally unique virtual world: JOYTOPIA. The highlight of the presentation on 5 September will be an exclusive performance by Coldplay. The British band will play a virtual concert on the platform."

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/global/article/detail/T0341635EN/bmw-launches-new-streaming-platform-joytopia-narrated-by-academy-award-winning-actor-christoph-waltz-for-the-iaa-mobility-exclusive-concert-by-british-band-coldplay-pulls-back-the-curtain-on-a-new-virtual-world

• Like 4

5 hours ago, IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 said:

What songs you think will be played?

Probably Higher Power, Viva La Vida, A Sky Full of Stars, Fix You

Although the band know we all want the setlist to be:

Higher Power

Higher Power (Tiesto Remix)

Higher Power (Acoustic Version)

Higher Power (ZHU Remix)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Doomotron said:

It's obvious, guys. It's going to be MMIX, Music Of The Spheres, Infinity Sign, O (Reprise) and A Hopeful Transmission.

We don't even know if Infinity Sign is an instrumental or not, so I think it would be more along the lines of:

- Music of the Spheres

- Color Spectrum

- God = Love

- Ode to Deodorant

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion