✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

6 hours ago, johnnymax8652 said:

if really Infinity Sign will not have other lyrics, I just hope we will not get 3 minutes of olé olé olé... 

My curiousty about this track is gone after reading the review. 

I am so so excited to hear Humankind and Infinity now given they are going to be stadium rock songs (most likely, we'll see how Infinity plays out). I fell in love with Coldplay during the Viva and MX eras where there was a huge focus on acoustic guitar arena rock songs and singalong chants and I'm really anxious to hear how they modify that in 2021. 

On the RS review, I wonder if the reviewer felt that Biutyful and MU are weaker just because they stray away from the alt-rock songs of the rest of the album? I do think Coldplay has had an issue ever since AHFOD of having inconsistent sounds on their records or songs that genre-wise don't quite compliment the other songs around it. For example, HP, MU and Coloratura are all pretty dang different in their own respects, but at least have a rock backing to them. Maybe Biutyful is gonna be really poppy & electronic compared to the rest of the album?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lennyrott1 said:

I am so so excited to hear Humankind and Infinity now given they are going to be stadium rock songs (most likely, we'll see how Infinity plays out). I fell in love with Coldplay during the Viva and MX eras where there was a huge focus on acoustic guitar arena rock songs and singalong chants and I'm really anxious to hear how they modify that in 2021. 

On the RS review, I wonder if the reviewer felt that Biutyful and MU are weaker just because they stray away from the alt-rock songs of the rest of the album? I do think Coldplay has had an issue ever since AHFOD of having inconsistent sounds on their records or songs that genre-wise don't quite compliment the other songs around it. For example, HP, MU and Coloratura are all pretty dang different in their own respects, but at least have a rock backing to them. Maybe Biutyful is gonna be really poppy & electronic compared to the rest of the album?

Where did you read that Humankind and Infinity would be rock songs?

Like People of the pride?

Someone sent a link to the Reddit that claimed to be a leak - it looked sketchy, but I downloaded it anyway. I opened it using an online unarchiver and its a zip file of the 12 songs from MOTS that MAY or MAY NOT be fake, but I need to access it with a password.

Is there anyone here who has advanced password-breaking software they can use to open the zip?? I have it, but it needs cracking as it may or may not be a leak.

18 minutes ago, TheBigBadBono said:

Alguien envió un enlace al Reddit que decía ser una filtración; parecía incompleto, pero lo descargué de todos modos. Lo abrí usando un desarchivador en línea y es un archivo zip de las 12 canciones de MOTS que PUEDEN o NO PUEDEN ser falsas, pero necesito acceder con una contraseña.

¿Hay alguien aquí que tenga un software avanzado para romper contraseñas que pueda usar para abrir el zip? Lo tengo, pero necesita agrietarse, ya que puede ser una fuga o no.

It's the same file leaked a few months ago and it's fake lmao 

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, GamingForeverAUS said:

Okay but what if the (highly speculated) Coldplay x BTS collab is actually a prog rock masterpiece?

was scrolling through the older pages of this thread and it's weird how this was actually true, but different? We didn't get a Coldplay x BTS prog rock masterpiece, but we did get Coldplay x BTS AND a Prog Rock Masterpiece.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, TheBigBadBono said:

was scrolling through the older pages of this thread and it's weird how this was actually true, but different? We didn't get a Coldplay x BTS prog rock masterpiece, but we did get Coldplay x BTS AND a Prog Rock Masterpiece.

I'll take it. But i really wanted to see Jungkook duelling with Jonny in a guitar solo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, TheBigBadBono said:

Someone sent a link to the Reddit that claimed to be a leak - it looked sketchy, but I downloaded it anyway. I opened it using an online unarchiver and its a zip file of the 12 songs from MOTS that MAY or MAY NOT be fake, but I need to access it with a password.

Is there anyone here who has advanced password-breaking software they can use to open the zip?? I have it, but it needs cracking as it may or may not be a leak.

the file you Dowland is 95.99 mb if it is like same size its just a old leak not real 

ROLLING STONE REVIEW OF MUSIC OF THE SPHERES. (I transcribed the text)

COLDPLAY KEEP THEIR MAGIC FORMULA

ALBUM RATE: 4/5

With their ninth album, the epic band’s star keeps going up and up

IT’S HARD TO pinpoint the exact moment Coldplay’s trajectory shifted, skyrocketing into the stratosphere.

These are not the four skittish teens who cut their teeth writing raw, sould-searching ballads about pain and alienation.

They still exist deep down, but have since grown into brighter, sharper, more hopeful people. Coldplay have become a band defined by their success. The world fell in love with them so hard and fast that they’d be foolish to not just enjoy it now.

Pre-shift – perhaps somewhere after 2008’s Viva la Vida and before Mylo Xyloto in 2011 – the band was mainly praised for those bruising laments about the issues that hurt us most. Today, though, that wouldn’t really make sense: we find them, with ninth album Music Of The Spheres on a completely higher plane. Why would you continue to frown and wail about the world once you have, well completed it?

And so glorious and hopeful lead single ‘Higher Power’ goes somewhere more ambitions as the shimmering synths hurtle through the atmosphere towards something euphoric. That energy grows on ‘Humankind’ as robust synths set up the band’s next stadium anthem.

The bones of Coldplay’s youth are still there, though: Martin voice textured and vulnerable; an acoustic guitar strumming away, Will Champion’s drums, so giddy as if preparing a trip to space with nothing but shoes on his feet.

But Music Of The Spheres still remembers to breath, too “I Loved you to the moon and back again,” Martin sings on the tender ‘Let Somebody Go’, musing on the burning light of the stars and the pain of sudden, illogical heartbreak.

There is a holiness to album standout ‘Human Heart’, too, which understands the fallibility of the only flesh-and-blood tools we have to take care of one another.

Things switch again on the curious, epic manifesto ‘People Of The Pride’. Melody-wise, it nods to the driving guitars of ‘70s glam rock while lyrically looking towards the future, with its here “a man who takes his time/from the hands of a cuckoo clock”, another character in the band’s fantastical roster of storytellers from the likes of MyloXyloto and Death And All His Friends. It’s a song which begs for dancing, revolting, marching.

Music Of The Spheres loses its spark briefly when leaning on unimaginative lyrics such as in the syrupy ‘Biutyful’. ‘My Universe’ a funk-influenced collab with k-pop giants BTS has underwhelming vocals with awkward results. It recalls the tiresome 2017 ‘Kaleidoscope’ EP, which first flirted with the idea of life beyond our on little planet but got somewhat lost among all the additional voices on the record.

But when Music Of The Spheres does complete its mission, it’s spellbinding. The orchestral odyssey ‘Coloratura’ might be the most dazzling thing Coldplay have ever done, a sprawling Pink Floyd-esque experiment whitch pays of infinitely. Yet this album’s pleasure is also in its simplicity: it’s the sound of a supremely confident band, so aware their music now matches the euphoria of, say, a stadium triumph that ‘Infinity Sign’ slyly reworks rudimentary football chant “Olé Olé Olé” into something quite beautiful.

It shouldn’t work but it does: epitomising Coldplay’s breathless ascent ever higher. It’s just a thrill to be along for the ride.

Review - Ella Kemp – Rolling Stone Magazin

Edited by coldplay12

2 hours ago, ToniMoreno said:

Do you know if the new album has been leaked?

Normally 1-2 weeks before the release the album is on internet...

not yet mosly leaked because of physical copy but if band didnt release copy on 15 october it means never leak best opportunity is itunes time zone difference check itunes new Zealand  you can listen album like 10 to 16 hours earl

• Sad 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion