✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

I think the Β scripture above could be really ontoΒ something I mean it certainly is believable we know Chris has a strong underlying faith and I feel the last 5 years it’s been brewing stronger outwardly . Not in your face but in a loving way . Interesting find for sure Β . I’ve also felt in the past we read way more into things then they actually mean lol I have no idea when to except anything anymore lol maybe it’s a two parter they will release something in 2020 , and 2024 there is Definately something different planned he’s also been clear lately that he kinda feels on a mission to do a certain thing I think we will see a lot of worldly influence again and it will have impact and mean somethingΒ in a positive way through organization or I just don’t know lol Β .. I’m rambling again lolΒ 
Β 

long story short the acts reference was a good find lolΒ 

2 minutes ago, jfb123 said:

Super suspicious that all β€˜The Race’ demos have disappeared from YouTube.

Yes, it is very suspicious, even the Snippet from Legends and Heart of Fire are still on YouTube, but The Race is not, I think something is coming

Coldplay tends to be pretty "universal" and global when referring to faith and belief, so I don't think there'd be anything overtly Christian in whatever they do. But referring to holy books and mythology is a cool way to tease, if that is truly their intention.Β 

And agree that having the Race taken down shows it will be released, backing up Phil's statement. But when is anybody's guess.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WskCarlosG said:

Β 

And it is not all, on the Coldplay Peru page they published this ensuring that the source is the same official page and that this option appears and disappears. Honestly I think it's fake

sdaad.jpg

It's fake, at least I must say that they put a lot of effort to create a good edit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WskCarlosG said:

Β 

And it is not all, on the Coldplay Peru page they published this ensuring that the source is the same official page and that this option appears and disappears. Honestly I think it's fake

sdaad.jpg

They probably just used the inspect element tool.

it's obviously fake but what's interesting is the moon phase not being aligned with today's phaseΒ so we can guess perhapsΒ it doesΒ means something. I know that is fromΒ ahfod era but if you go on detail the color spectrum it's not in the same orderΒ comparing to ahfod era and the background picture not the same too. Also it's strange for them to go backwards and put the same exactly stylistic from ahfod or any past era.

• Like 1

Remember at the end of the GS era where we thought they were teasing the themes and imagery of the next era in the ASFOS and True Love videos? We were kinda right as the album ended up being inspirational and colorful.Β 

Β 

The reason I bring it up is a) Champion of the world had planets and b) the new site has a similar theme to this below:Β 

SmartSelect_20200717-085752_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lennyrott1 said:

Remember at the end of the GS era where we thought they were teasing the themes and imagery of the next era in the ASFOS and True Love videos? We were kinda right as the album ended up being inspirational and colorful.Β 

Β 

The reason I bring it up is a) Champion of the world had planets and b) the new site has a similar theme to this below:Β 

SmartSelect_20200717-085752_Chrome.jpg

they use those colors combinations in their shows. btw I like this theme.

• Like 1

LOL hahaha... Regarding that detail... you're right! haha I was so stumped I didn't realize that. Here is the page post 2 days ago... I love this community guys I would never edit a fake to play with your emotions. ❀️ 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WskCarlosG said:

LOL hahaha... Regarding that detail... you're right! haha I was so stumped I didn't realize that. Here is the page post 2 days ago... I love this community guys I would never edit a fake to play with your emotions. ❀️ 

Β 

Β 

Am I the only one that hates when some fanpages do that? -_- Anyway, yeah, those are common grammar errors when you translate from spanish to english using Google Translate...Β 

• Like 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic