✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

I understand the policy of the forum, although nowadays it is something unavoidable. And if the album has been obtained legally it is not something so "dirty", in the end everyone here is going to buy the album, maybe even several versions of it, so I don't think it affects Coldplay or their sales much.

I will only say that tomorrow I have something very important and I am very nervous, so if someone with information could send it to me privately I would greatly appreciate it ... and I will not say more :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Talking about getting copies early, have any of you got email from the Coldplay store saying that your order is being shipped? Because I pre-ordered the album but I haven't got anything from them yet.

I have not. I ordered the Infinity Station CD and some patches from the Coldplay Store. Also ordered the signed CD from Warner Music. I've heard nothing from either entity.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

I just like this "Parental advisory explicit content" sticker. I wonder if the story about certain era ending with AHFOD means our boys finally felt they are now old enough to drop some f-bombs in their songs.

We’ll they did in Arabesque and I’m pretty sure it’s for People of the Pride having heard it live lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Talking about getting copies early, have any of you got email from the Coldplay store saying that your order is being shipped? Because I pre-ordered the album but I haven't got anything from them yet.

Nope. I got an email about merch shipping, but nothing surrounding the CDs.

Although -- I'm signed up with USPS' informed delivery service, so I can see any packages coming to my address. Along with the merch shipment, which I've been tracking, there's another package listed on my dashboard with a tracking number of the same format as all the other Coldplay shipments have been... It's marked as being from stamps.com (which is a postage-purchase) site, so it might be one of the CDs. I certainly hope it is!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ccrules2791 said:

We’ll they did in Arabesque and I’m pretty sure it’s for People of the Pride having heard it live lol

Unless we get some other very (very very) unexpected surprise in the tracks we hadn't still listened to, but at this point I highly doubt about this possibility. Also because to me MOTS as a project seems more directed to the "general audience/all ages public" than EL, so except People of the Pride, I think they have hold themselves back overall?

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion