✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

26 minutes ago, the_escapist said:

Where is everybody? There's a new album in four days!

It's very time consuming prepping posts to slate the album, insult Chris's lyrics, the production, cry for the old stuff etc. Luckily we only have to wait a few days for this usual wave of positivity to hit.

Edited by Yes?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So someone posted a supposed leak of the album on dbree and I was happily downloading it just for it to be OK Computer by Radiohead ?‍♂️. Plus they gave themselves the work of naming the tracks properly with MOTS tracklist ?. This world just gets weirder

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Yes? said:

Biutyful sound strange and slightly experimental. I like it.

As ear-wrenching and annoying the vocals are, the production in this sounds unique, definitely looking forward to this even if I hate the vocals and the lyrics.

Also props to them for changing their vocal identity. This is something we've only seen them do a few times before (1.36, Chinese Sleep Chant, Yes) so I give it credit for that.

5 minutes ago, Ze said:

So someone posted a supposed leak of the album on dbree and I was happily downloading it just for it to be OK Computer by Radiohead ?‍♂️. Plus they gave themselves the work of naming the tracks properly with MOTS tracklist ?. This world just gets weirder

The .rar file?

• Like 2

Its strange that the album hasnt leaked yet.Β  Specially when we know that some people have it xD

48 minutes ago, Yes? said:

It's very time consuming prepping posts to slate the album, insult Chris's lyrics, the production, cry for the old stuff etc. Luckily we only have to wait a few days for this usual wave of positivity to hit.

I dont understand if this is ironic or not.

I think some people critize the album because the change in the sound and type of music over the time in coldplay. My Universe, for example, its very very different from other colplay songs.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

Its strange that the album hasnt leaked yet.Β  Specially when we know that some people have it xD

I dont understand if this is ironic or not.

I think some people critize the album because the change in the sound and type of music over the time in coldplay. My Universe, for example, its very very different from other colplay songs.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, don't worry. I just find the relentless negativity on a fan site a bit much sometimes. I'm all for constructive criticism mind you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WeddingDom said:

Glad it hasn't leaked yet.

Β 

images (7).jpeg

I see in social media lot of messages about people who doesnt want the new album to be leaked and I dont understand why.

Nobody forces you to listen the new album before de 15th, but what is the problem to other people listening it? And what is the difference with people who has now the CD and can listen the new album before all of us?

I assume that all of us will buy the new album, even if we got the mp3 files earlier. But if we can listen the album the 11 or 12 better than the 15th, isnt it?

Edited by ToniMoreno
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

Yeah that's what I don't understand either. If the album is in the hands of some people already, it's not our fault they shipped it before the release. Might as well share it with others. I guess it makes them feel special, but it's still weird because it only takes one person to put it out there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

I see in social media lot of messages about people who doesnt want the new album to be leaked and I dont understand why.

Nobody forces you to listen the new album before de 15th, but what is the problem to other people listening it? And what is the difference with people who has now the CD and can listen the new album before all of us?

I assume that all of us will buy the new album, even if we got the mp3 files earlier. But if we can listen the album the 11 or 12 better than the 15th, isnt it?

?????

5 minutes ago, ToniMoreno said:

It's the same debate every time a new album is due. Listening to leaks does not in any way reveal anything about the type of fan you are. You're not a 'bad fan' if you listen to leaks, you're just excited to hear the new stuff! And it doesn't make you more of a 'real fan' if you wait for the whole album to be released on streaming services. What counts is that we're all looking forward to hearing the new music! ?

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion