🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

On 10/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, LisaFeehily said:

Yes, the Berlin concert will be shown on German TV (Prosieben) at some point I think and should also be available on their website afterwards.

It says on the Pro7 page that the concert will be shown on Tuesday October 12th at 23:35.

I like the music of the new album a lot, but I find the songs (with the exception of People of the Pride), sound rather similar. Where has the diversity of EL gone?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys!!! Last Monday an Italian newspaper published a brief interview with violinist Davide Rossi. I'm Italian and live in Italy, so I promptly went to the newsagent's and bought the paper. In

LEAK  

My special edition CD came early...so it's just leaked inside my house 😀

Posted Images

4 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

My Universe is barely released, it would be extremely dumb to drop a new single now instead of milking the current one to death.

SAHDJGASHDJG why did this make me laugh so much 🤣

On 10/9/2021 at 1:39 PM, Doomotron said:

Talking about getting copies early, have any of you got email from the Coldplay store saying that your order is being shipped? Because I pre-ordered the album but I haven't got anything from them yet.

Me neither, and that is making me as anxious as waiting for the release on Friday… 🥲

I hope Infinity Sign is Life Is Beautiful, but I hope it has updated lyrics. It's one of the few Coldplay songs where I don't like much of the lyrics.  I use music as escapism and therefore I don't like it when people who are in no position to engage in political activism shove it down my throat. I just want to listen to music.

I know it's been confirmed to have lyrics, the Life In Technicolor approach would make sense.

EDIT: Yes, it's a controversial opinion.

Edited by Doomotron
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
26 minutes ago, the_escapist said:

Where is everybody? There's a new album in four days!

It's very time consuming prepping posts to slate the album, insult Chris's lyrics, the production, cry for the old stuff etc. Luckily we only have to wait a few days for this usual wave of positivity to hit.

Edited by Yes?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So someone posted a supposed leak of the album on dbree and I was happily downloading it just for it to be OK Computer by Radiohead 🤦‍♂️. Plus they gave themselves the work of naming the tracks properly with MOTS tracklist 🤣. This world just gets weirder

• Haha 6
23 minutes ago, Yes? said:

Biutyful sound strange and slightly experimental. I like it.

As ear-wrenching and annoying the vocals are, the production in this sounds unique, definitely looking forward to this even if I hate the vocals and the lyrics.

Also props to them for changing their vocal identity. This is something we've only seen them do a few times before (1.36, Chinese Sleep Chant, Yes) so I give it credit for that.

5 minutes ago, Ze said:

So someone posted a supposed leak of the album on dbree and I was happily downloading it just for it to be OK Computer by Radiohead 🤦‍♂️. Plus they gave themselves the work of naming the tracks properly with MOTS tracklist 🤣. This world just gets weirder

The .rar file?

• Like 2

Its strange that the album hasnt leaked yet.  Specially when we know that some people have it xD

48 minutes ago, Yes? said:

It's very time consuming prepping posts to slate the album, insult Chris's lyrics, the production, cry for the old stuff etc. Luckily we only have to wait a few days for this usual wave of positivity to hit.

I dont understand if this is ironic or not.

I think some people critize the album because the change in the sound and type of music over the time in coldplay. My Universe, for example, its very very different from other colplay songs.

• Like 1